The Light of Savitur

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-light-of-savitur?product=1277

"This is probably one of my most favorite personal practices, it is an honor to be able to share this here.

We all have a variety of perceptions of what light is, indeed there are spectrums of color and illuminations we do not perceive. This lack of perception influences the world around us and how we interact with it and sets up our belief system. A wide variety of people are very locked within their own perception and will deny the existence of anything else. Radiation exposure can kill you, yet, there is nothing there to see moving around or ‘attacking’ you. It’s literally an invisible force.

Savitur presented here is personification of the abstract notions or goals achieved through a lengthy spiritual practice.

The brightest most effulgence light of the divine. Resplendent and meant to help ‘enlighten’ from within."

79 Likes

I have been blessed to use this audio for sometime. I have recited the Gayatri mantra millions of times since the age of seven and this feels like the inner essence of the mantra. I think we are lucky and blessed that such tools are available to us today.

Savitur presented here is personification of the abstract notions or goals achieved through a lengthy spiritual practice.

This audio is also the fructification of Dream’s own lengthy and arduous personal practice and we can only imagine the importance of this statement.

To use some very relevant words that Dream used to describe this concept a few months ago: The Most Pure Illumination and Light of Wisdom.

67 Likes

How are you guys always so quick? :sweat_smile:
So this will influence your way of thinking/belief system? There are things that seems to be given in the way we look at the world and this field starts to widen/dissolve that?

Sorry I don’t really get the description :flushed:

18 Likes

Just Maoshan changing timelines and travelling a bit. What else :sweat_smile:
:sunglasses:

19 Likes

I would think of it this way - it is like the resplendent inner sun that shines light from within. What happens when one is “enlightened”? What we perceive changes, how we perceive changes… As it is a very personal, and hard to verbalize state/experience, dream very technically uses this verbiage - personification of the abstract notions or goals achieved through a lengthy spiritual practice

42 Likes

@MonkeyOwl , this is to light you up from the inside. It should bring a sense of enlightenment.
And carefully and slowly bringing in wisdom through an enforced connection with the divine, to color your world.

Of course Teespring’s descriptions are now quite vague. But considering Maoshan’s statement above, and his experience, alongside what I feel from the words I read : it is about bringing enlightenment from within, where as much as within there’s much darkness. As within, as without…

34 Likes

Wow. So we get to feel/observe how Dream feels/sees the world after years of hard, consistent work (“work” sounds like such a simple short non chalant word to use here but i dont know what else to use) just in an audio???

I think this is his biggest gif to us and im crying :sob::sob::heart:

Thank you.

40 Likes

your quote reminded me of this:

makes sense when one starts seeing everyone with unconditional love and beauty.

17 Likes

This is the exact experience I’ve had with this audio. When we do Gayatri practice, we essentially utilize the solar energy initially, eventually the sun of the suns or the Central sun. At an advanced stage, (as above so below, what is in microcosm, is in macrocosm) - the resplendent Sun shines inside - it is like a self-driven, self-sustained golden light that is illuminating the inside. It feels like the self illuminating its own luminant self. :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Using now! Thank you @Captain_Nemo and @Maoshan_Wanderer. Very cool!

13 Likes

First thing that came to my mind when I saw this is “tat savitur varenyam”

6 Likes

Oh man I feel filled with Divine Solar Light. So at peace and happy.

May all Beings be happy. :pray:

20 Likes

Me: BUY BUY BUY

21 Likes

So this will help being enlightened? Change our perception.
Sorry, my English is not perfect, so there are some things that i don’t understand quite well.

5 Likes

will this give us the benefits of spiritual practice for a lenght of time?

3 Likes

how long’s the file?

3 Likes

Anyone doubting buying this, after 3 listens I can tell you this is never coming off my playlist and is in my top few favorites. If you want enlightenment or are on the spiritual path, which I think a lot of us are, this is the field.

35 Likes

It’s about 11 mins

6 Likes

I guess this would call upon spiritual mindset for sure?

5 Likes

So this would give us the benefits of being enlightend?

4 Likes