Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

Interesting audio,

This works on strengthening your connection to your higher self and subconscious,

The experimental part of it (which means it may not work for everybody in the same way or i am using techniques that may not affect everyone)

A sort of communication bridge where you can ‘hear’ responses in your mind or around you, it will use the existing soundscapes to create perhaps some spoken words, which can form a back and forth in time between you and the connections mentioned here. This may not work so well for everyone but you may also hear Reponses ‘inside’ your head rather than physical sound.

(there may also be a pleasant smell)

91 Likes

Beat me by a second

10 Likes

So Could we get answers to problems we have or improve our intution in specific situation?
Regards.

10 Likes

Another one back to back gems!

I’ll put it on the backlog, I’m decent at doing this (speaking and hearing with HigherSelf). So I’ll give my digest according to my past experience and what this improved.

19 Likes

Absolutely.

If anything connecting with Higher Self gives you a range of “Ultimate” choices for your highest good.

23 Likes

So, this is like Higher self+ Subconscious coaching and consulting
Nice!
All answers at our disposal :clap:

13 Likes

Music drops around 8:35

Me likey :zap:

8 Likes

there are 4 tracks and one ambient in the middle.
so 2 tracks, ambient then 2 more.

50 Likes

Just saw this
This is really really interesting
I wonder why though

Lol silly me
Please don’t mind me, it’s just my scorpio curious mind who like to know all in depths lol
Nvm

11 Likes

He might have putted aura deep clean. Whenever I play this audio I smell like lipstick kind of fresh smell.

8 Likes

Do we have to listen to the whole field to get the effects or does it work if we listen say only 10 minutes?

7 Likes

The subconscious mind uses the sensory experiences to understand the concepts.

Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic. VAK as it’s referred but it also includes Olfactory and Gustatory.

While VAK tends to be all you need to induce a state or create an identity, the more details you add the more “OOMPH” the communication will have.

16 Likes

It’s very long … how often should we listen?

5 Likes

always better to work your way up,
definitely the strengthening part is gonna work for shorter times, but i think the ‘hearing’ and perhaps smells will take a little longer.
But use as you please

62 Likes

I guess you don’t need listening all the audio to get benefits.
But the more minutes the better results.

11 Likes

Some minutes I started getting answers.
“Dont’t get stack arguing with your workmates, don’t be mad at them, it’s a waste of energy and time.”

21 Likes

hello bro is it true that higher vibartional thoughts will become our reality. ?i read that in your article written by samuel. your experimental arthiritis treatment field has worked really well. my mom is fine now.Thank you :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

19 Likes

Is the smell part a plus of the audio or the pathways of the brain will relate senses so you will act with your subconsious better? like a trigger smell.

3 Likes

I was listening to this audio in the background and noticed heightened olfactory activity. I was wondering if I am just making up things… lol

And, then I read this:

there may also be a pleasant smell

Very interesting! I used to practice a Qigong called Xiang Gong for many years and that would result in a similar thingie where I would smell flowers etc. (the form gets popularly called ‘Fragrance Qigong’) - the smell here felt very familiar to that …

42 Likes

Gracias

7 Likes