Brain Growth Work

I am missing 4 of those fields. But I think it can still work.

To be honest I think your stack is more like to convince you can become smart, rather than increasing intelligence… But maybe it’s just me…

2 Likes

:100:
That’s why is stay out of it

Ever had a friend who tries weed for the first time, takes one small spliff, won’t inhale and tells you he didn’t feel anything ?

7 Likes

Wdym? Is it the audios?

1 Like

I get the analogy you are trying to make, that I just listened for a week or something and gave up, that’s not the case, I have actually put mental effort into this, I constantly challenge my brain, and listen to the audios almost every single day. Sure my stack may not be as good as the one listed above, but I, unfortunately, don’t have enough time for that, along with my other non-sapien audios. It’s not something I just un-enthusiastically listen to, I have actually tried.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I am feeling this beauty could help to be conscious in lower brainwaves states (theta - delta - epsilon) and maintain those while in active life due to higher coherence of brain hemisphere, more clarity, vigilance, etc.

I feel Enhanced visual processing would complete it perfectly (underrated alert, whoop whoop)

Feeling as well to add something for the right brain, would you guys recommend the well of creativity or Imaginarium divine (double underrated alert, whoop whoop) or another?

3 Likes

Well, apples and oranges @borisju :yum:

Well of Creativity will stimulate the areas revolving that side of yours.

Imaginarium divine is a bridge within your mind, through which you can become more creative, psychic, rational, conscious… Etc… Etc…

So, the latter not only will stimulate your brain but actual strength other fields/capabilities you might be developing. Whether those are sensory perceptions, psychic events, kinesthesia…

To reap the full benefits, you would have to listen to the full audio (I know it’s long).

To sum up :
If you want short bursts of spontaneous creativity, go for Well of Creativity.

If you want sustaining downloads, inspiration, oneness, Realizations, go for the last one.

Of course, to be able to “download” it fully, you have to be connected for long :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe brainwork at the end could also provide a good closing overall. :+1:

12 Likes

If you go to the top of an audio release youll see the link.

This one is on teespring.

Dream has audios/items on:

Patreon
Gumroad
Teespring
Sapien Shop
Youtube channels (Sapien Medicine, Dream Seeds, Energetic Alchemy)
Some on Spotify
Some on Amazon
Some page i dont remember the name lol to buy Portals posters as well.

3 Likes

It is roots of reasoning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I was doing a brain stack that was posted awhile ago . I did it for a bit over 6 weeks but didn’t notice to much improvements. It wss a 3 hour stack and I was doing it every day but I felt maybe there were to many audios in it and that’s why my brain wasn’t able to keep up with it

I bought Roots of Reasoning and took out a bunch of audios and replaced them with this. This audio alone makes me feel more alive! At the end of the stack I can feel my brain areas being stimulated!

I’m also remembering things that I’ve only seen a few times. For instance yesterday my mom wanted to mail a parcel to her sister that lives on the other side of the country. Mom didn’t know her address so was waiting to receive an email with the address. I helped my mom type her address before but it must be like 5 years ago. Anyways somehow I remember the address but not the postal code. When her sister emailed the address I checked and I was right on!!

I’m sure this happened because of using the large stack for 6 weeks before changing up, but still so awesome!

15 Likes

@Yuichi i think this post needs to add the new link to gumroad instead of the one initially listed here because its not longer on teespring and between being on different platforms and had the name changed, people is confused looking for it to buy it.

Anyway…

I got this today. Usually i listen alone x 3 a new audio to feel “its personal energy” but i forgot and i simply threw it in the brain stack i have now:

Plasma Mitochondria x 1
Brain massage x 2
Alchemical mind blend x 2
Fission x 3

and then this one…

While i was doing other stuff on my phone, chilling in my bed, so all was good as normal listening to the others when suddenly i felt like if my brain had been connected to some sort of electrical machine Nikola Tesla kinda stuff haha :flushed::flushed: it was almost buzzing :rofl: im laughing so much because honestly it made me jump to sat on my bed i was like WHAT THE … :grimacing: so i looked and realized this the one playing.
By the second listen i felt carried away with the water current sound while still full of electricity and at this time here 9:21pm i wanna sit on my desk to use my brain somehow lol i dont know how but somehow im not kidding its almost itching to be used!

You see when in cartoons some character gets a brilliant idea they show it with a :bulb: above their head??? This is how i feel now. Literally.

And i have yet to try the Cognitive Enhancement one that i also got today but i was thinking of playing that in the morning alone, but i think ill listen to this one + CE in the mornings instead.

Oh i didnt know CE was the same Permanent Brain Enhancer :rofl::rofl: i guess i needed it haha

5 Likes

you mean Conceptual Realizations?? or is there a Cognitive audio I overlooked??

There is a Cognitive Enhancement on Gumroad but it is confirmed by Sammy that is the same Permanent Brain Enhancement from yt/patreon

3 Likes

Oh, thanks for bringing this up… Since it’s an old post, the system is not allowing me to edit the post, tagging admin/moderator to edit the links

@AkiraTheWild @SammyG

2 Likes

Actually, before joining Patreon I bought the audio at Gumroad and then after joining and downloading all audios available, I was using Permanent Brain Enhancement with it lol

"Wait the audios are equal… well… maybe they have different fields :man_facepalming: "

And then I joined the forum which cleared the confusion.

2 Likes

I wonder how this would combine with alchemical mind expansion

try it and tell us

1 Like

Too much audios already in daily rotation

would be pretty crazy imo. + plasma brain of youth

it would combine well.

2 Likes