Brain Growth Work

Ah okay thanks man.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I am thinking about ā€œBrain Growth Workā€ or ā€œAttention and Focusā€ to train my focus in preparation for @anon22855873ā€™s course right here.

Does anyone here have some experience comparing the two?

1 Like

Currently testing two combos, while focusing on the Bindu of the Sri Yantra or the Bindu of the Original Archetype (Image enclosed)

• ā€œAttention and Focusā€ + " Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity"
    or
  • ā€œBrain Growth Workā€

Curious about your own experience guysā€¦ :brain: :muscle:

2 Likes

I think brain growth increases corpus callosum connection, which also improves creativity.

3 Likes

Anyone here looped brain growth work for longer than an hour? If so, what happened?

headachesā€¦recommended listening once or twice a day

4 Likes

The loop is strongly discouraged! :-1:

6 Likes

Mhm yeah, I have not done this, just thought about it.

I did a while ago.
Nothing majorā€¦ After a while my sleep got weird.

I would either sleep 10mins and looked like 2 hoursā€¦ I needed more short naps, but I had more brain power also.
If you donā€™t really have a complex output to put the brain through that use, Iā€™d suggest dont do it.

Also, youā€™ll face impairment in the first days. I had my creativity through the roof, I could see numbers, formulas, etcā€¦ But after a while is not so useful in an actual class, for instance. Hearing the teachers and seeing the words or so, would get me too tired after a whileā€¦ And I couldnā€™t nap there lmaoā€¦

I believe looping is too much, but you might consider upping the dosage. But hardly anyone has experience with brain fields nor using this audio for a while, 2x times a day, let alone increasingā€¦ Only a few among the forumā€¦

Iā€™d suggest sticking to normal and perhaps one day or another seeing how You feelā€¦

Brain fields are quite complex, and you can be doing more harm than good, especially in the long run.

8 Likes

This is the trick with any brain field :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

If you donā€™t feel any effects with the second listen, can you listen more?

@Troglodyte369
Donā€™t.

What do you mean by feeling effects?
Hereā€™s what you should do :

1- Find a task or something mentally challenging you are doing
2- Start using brain fields and challenge your brain continuously
3- Track the results
4- Consider upping the dosage
5 - Track againā€¦
6 - Decide
7 - Case study.

You become sort of your own case study my friend. Youā€™re not supposed to ā€œfeelā€ like a genius. Nor youā€™re supposed to feel like someone whacked you in the head.

You should, however, experience some tangible and measurable results. Which is why going through brain stacks is a continuous study process.
At least for me I even had a diary. I tracked as much as I could. I mean, letā€™s say you increased your brain power, but it requires more sleep, is it worthy? Or after a week you become foggy, was it worth it?

You really need to see how you feel and study. It is not a one time thing. Donā€™t think youā€™ll be hearing that field once and beat whatever youā€™re doing like peanutsā€¦ :blush:

11 Likes

I have done it for 3.5 months though with nothing, thatā€™s why I was asking if I could up the dosage. I have challenged my brain as well.

Whatā€™s your stack and what have you been doing?

All of sapienā€™s are from philip, I have been doing cognitive tests to test improvement as well as noticing real life.

Man the Less the better , compliment with propper nutrition , Captain stated that could be a good thing to have in mind to develop your brain/boddy

6 Likes

I dunno, maybe Sapienā€™s work, is better for others and not everyone.

Yeah, Iā€™d say so also.
@Troglodyte369 Youā€™re trying to raise IQ, is that it?

It is not as much as the audios also, but the approachā€¦
What is your stack?

2 Likes

Subconscious limits removal
Superhuman Genius (1x)
Cognitive enhancement (2x)
Enpp6 (2x)
Brain growth work (2x)/visual procesing
Bn IQ (2x)
Acetylcholine (2x)
Subconscious blockage sz (2x) When nothing else works sz 2x) (mother of all boosters 1x)

Yeah I am trying to increase iq from 120-150