Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

Hey man i just wanna say thank you so much for this, this quite literally couldn’t come at a better time! :wink:

Just got conceptual realizations too the other night too!

Time for crazy growth :’)

34 Likes

I’m experimenting a nice smell too.
And some other feelings too.

8 Likes

Love this! Seconds into it birds started chirping like crazy for more than 2 min

5 Likes

I browsed through my Sapien audio collection which has 292 tracks so far (I have both older and newer versions of fields like Alchemy Series) - and this one seems to be the longest Sapien track in my collection!!

24 Likes

This is like best path on steroids :ok_hand:

20 Likes

/when @Captain_Nemo throws in your fav tracks & sounds in the field/

27 Likes

@Roi @Kiki and others (sorry forget everyone who’s asked)

This is “the” field you wanted. :wink:

17 Likes

Context?

8 Likes

Woah, whilst rereading one of @_OM’s excellent reading recommendations last night, a conceptual inspiration for a field improving one’s ability to connect to and hear/process one’s higher self and intuition (and how it’d improve many peoples’ lives) came to me. This field was uploaded after that!

(There is an audio called Higher Self Connection, of course, but the concept was a bit different from that field and rather similar to this.)

As @Maoshan_Wanderer put it recently, these new fields are encouraging a lot of inspired and creative thinking!

Excited to see how this field will improve everyone’s lives!

Thank you, Dream! :pray:

25 Likes

i’m wondering if this would also improve subliminal results? since you strenghten the communication with the subconscious

8 Likes

Sounds like you already have results :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks you DW/Captain for making so many beautiful fields lately that help with physical and spiritual healing and growth. I’ll use them everyday to grow.

Forgot that I already expererienced something cool with this field. So I chanted OM while listening to it and I felt the vibration/energy very intensley It felt like a wave coming from my mouth to my hand that was in front of me. Clear like different temperatures in the air from a candle for example. I could feel to where the OM energy goes.

23 Likes

Thanks for the testimonial

13 Likes

Thank you for everything you do for this forum :slight_smile:

11 Likes

:sunglasses: :smile: OMMMMMMMMM

omm_k4t5cmxj

16 Likes

:scream:
This easily could have been my senior year art project (I went with the pyramid symbolism instead)…BUTTT… notice the dice??
That was part of my design as well…
Interesting… my soulmate created this methinks :rofl:

15 Likes

This is probably one of my favourite fields.
I am having some trouble distinguishing the effect of the different fields (basically i have a “new fields” playlist which i use), but something is different in the way I perceive myself and my surrounding. I think this field plays a big role in it together with conceptual realizations which I have been playing daily as well since the release.

I dont really experience what is described (lol) - i noticed some smells and an increased sense of smel when I started using a brain stack but that was before this came out.
I do feel i pull/push sensation on my spine when I have this on, though not all the time.
I have a new experimental overnight playlist of:
ego dissolution
vibes 3 audios
mind setting album
Imaginarium divine
I’ve had pretty crazy dreams with this on loop but it’s new so my sample size is small.

It’s experiences like… today my father came in the room that i was in just minding his own business and somehow i felt like it was the first time I ever saw him. It came with a sensation like space shifted a bit, like my focus went a bit “backwards” within my body - i cant explain it better.
My intuition also seems to be spot on these days, even more than usual / I have a feeling about more things than usual, like which shop i should go to to find exactly what i need.
It is all likely the result of several fields, but i just really like this one for some reason :blush:

53 Likes

I think Imaginarium divine starts with stimulating the frontal lobes and goes subsequently down to the occipital lobes (maybe cerebellum is the last step) while stimulating the connection to the HS and subconscious mind inbetween. Maybe someone wants to prioritise some brain parts I for example become really calm when it gets to the end.

17 Likes

What is the difference between this and higher self in dream seeds?

2 Likes

You can only experience difference between different fields. Ask the same question as an intent then listen to fields and see what you experience. No external guidance will be relevant because what works for one may not work for other since we all operate on different level of consciousness and compete with our internal goals for expansion.

24 Likes