Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

Awesome answer, thanks!

6 Likes

This field deserve more attention :gem::balloon:

23 Likes

Yes yes im actually doing a test the past couple of days:

I set the alarm at 4:45am (between 5am and 6am theres a sacred energy that can be reached by meditating/chanting/focused attention, hence why lots of people prefer meditating at that time, its like a time to connect to whoever and whatever you believe in, and that who or what then connects you to your spirit and higher self. Spirit is not the same as soul but thats for another day)
Anyway so i made a playlist with This Imaginarium Divine one and added torsion, depth of the soul and will add echoes of the past.
Might add Quasi or ancestors as well but i will test different playlists by 3 or 4 days until i get the one i want.
So far i feel more sharp and aware of thoughts, feelings and surroundings but i still havent got the connection i want, perhaps once i add the echoes of the past ill reach it.

27 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us

8 Likes

Should I put Plasma before Imaginarium?

1 Like

yes in the order to listen to

Plasma should be the first listen to what ever comes after.

7 Likes

Reviving that thread…

I have been guided to use it over a nap, this Field is completely underrated and have been way too discreet for what it does :slight_smile:

Felt immense Joy at the beginning, then nice Clarity and a knowing I should listen to it now and then.

Reminded me of those comment about Captain being a Master Alchemist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Thank you.I played the 4th playlist overnight last night. I had the best sleep I have had in a really long time.

3 Likes

This is still a mistery to me how some of you guys can sleep with fields over night.
If I put Plasma after 10pm, I am unable to sleep before 2 or 3am :joy:

5 Likes

Try with love, gratitude and appreciation of the mindsettings :) or the galaxy meditations

I can’t sleep with some, kundalini after 7pm will keep me awake until way after midnight, also plasma energises me too

8 Likes

Oh didn’t think about the galaxy or star system ones, thanks for the tip :pray:

The pleiadian & arcturian ones always get me in a trippy state, maybe something nice to try (as we are going anyway in the Astral while sleeping :nerd_face:)

5 Likes

Sorry for words but I am afraid to listen anything again overnight lol
After “overnight listening” I was so ungrounded af
Bad feeling really…, but maybe it’s also because I am already using many fields daily.
So it’s mystery also for me how you all can listen some fields overnight :joy:
(I was having “ungrounded” feeling and after using only wealth mindset fields, abundance, milioner I mean overnight)

5 Likes

what did you listen to overnight?
For me this happened only with ego dissolution loop i think - and that was an accident :D

3 Likes

wealth mindset fields
But don’t listen me
It’s just me and my experience
Simple I gave up from overnight listening regards all fields, it’s just not for me obviously lol

4 Likes

that’s good to hear!

i feel like what’s more effective for you will be better in the long run.

personally, i look for results. if listening only once a day will give me faster results, i’m definitely going to take it compared to constantly playing my audios all day.

7 Likes

i don’t know if this an imaginarium Divine thing, but are any of you were able to access childhoods memory, even get the concepts of the conversation or the feeling of it, for the exaclty moment. and remember it in all clarity… but i think since i started with imaginarium Divine its seems that i can access older memories very easily

22 Likes

@Psimindset I kind of had an experience like that last night. I added it to my sleep playlist last night and I had a dream about an event that happened when I was a teenager. I woke up afterwards and saw that Imaginarium Divine was playing. Don’t know if there’s a correlation or not but yeah, I don’t usually have dreams like that though. Could just be a coincidence.

7 Likes

39 Likes

:sleeping:

16 Likes

okay, i’m listening to this tonight!

lol on another note:

all our higher selves looking at their imaginary watches like “pick this up already”.

:crazy_face:

9 Likes