My Accountability Journal

March Health & Fitness Stack Experience

Main Goals

• Lose weight
  • Shrink waist
  • Build lean muscle
  • Focus on core strengthening
  • Balanced thyroid/hormones?
    Recent bloodwork showed my thyroid might be out of whack. Looking into this now!

Starting Body Composition 3/5

• Weight: 157.2lbs
  • Fat: 36.1%
  • Muscle: 60.6%
  • Bone: 3.3%
  • BMI: 26.2
  • Waist: 32.75”
  • Hips: 42”

Goal Comp

• Weight: 130-145lbs
  • Waist: 27-28”

Wide weight bracket because I’m more concerned with how my body looks vs the number on the scale!

Current Lifestyle Habits

• Fitness Stack 3-4x a Week, Ideally every other day
  • 16:8 or 18:6 fast almost daily
  • Walking atleast 1hr 4x weekly
  • Planning to ease into low carb/keto diet
  • Planning to introduce longer fast times

The Stack

• Diabetes I & II x2
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation x2
  • Thyroid Healing x2
  • Automated Cardio x3
  • Automated Workout System x3
  • Core Strengthening x3
  • Stomach Shrinking x3
  • After Workout Muscle Recovery x3
  • Extreme Muscle Growth x2

After every meal

• Super Metabolism Boost x1
  • Enhanced Nutrient Absorption x1
  • Enhanced Fat Metabolism x1

———-

3/12: First listen
3/13: Minor soreness especially in back/arms
3/14: Second listen / Soreness increasing
3/15: Third listen / Still sore
3/16: Noticed my upper abs peeking through!
3/17: Weigh In!

• Weight: 156.3lbs [v]
  • Fat: 36.2% [^]
  • Muscle: 60.5% [v]
  • Bone: 3.2% [v]
  • BMI: 26 [v]
1 Like

Really impressed with how detailed this report is, congratulations on the results too!

2 Likes

@Fender_Cad Thanks so much! I really enjoy organizing pretty much anything, it brings me joy :joy:

I can’t wait till a few months pass so I have more experience with the fields and more to report on!

I’m also very much open to suggestions since I’m a newbie so if you have had any experience with any fields that you think would help me along my journey I’d love to hear about them!

2 Likes

Your Energetic Being

Have you looked at this one ?

Would be a good addition to your collection

1 Like

@Rocket I have not! I’ll take a look!

Oh this looks cool! It would cut down on some of the prep work I do as well as essentially eliminate some of the spiritual stacks that I have! Not that I wouldn’t use them at all but this looks so helpful for growth!

1 Like

Spiritual + Mentality Journey

Kicking this off with Jaaj’s Self Love Stack. I’m using the original one, not the one that’s split into sections.

To be transparent I’ve struggled with self-esteem, self-love, and self-concept for a long time. I honestly can’t quite recall a time where I didn’t have these struggles. That being said it’s something that sort of ebbs and flows. I’m not down on myself and miserable all the time but there are chapters in my life where my lack of self love has led to rather intense depressive periods. It’s clear to me that focusing on cultivating a better relationship with myself is one of the best things I can be doing so I was thrilled when I stumbled across this stack!

Outside of fostering this aforementioned relationship as a means to heal past trauma, I also know it’s a key part of the journey when transitioning into a more spiritually driven lifestyle. Im excited to work more with my spirituality. I’ve dabbled, I have Reiki experience and I’ve had attunements in the past. I’ve witnessed amazing things, I’ve “channeled” beings/concepts/people, ive experienced past life regression, and I’ve traveled inside myself to sanctuaries i had no idea existed. That being said I have no active practice and I am terrible at meditating without guidance. :joy:

The Fields

Jaaj’s Self Love Stack Started 3/1

Listening to daily if possible. I think I’ve missed one day as of 3/17

I’m also experimenting with this stack. I call it Three Treasures +. I came across the idea of tapping into chi, shen and jing here. Current layout update by Sarumann33 :slight_smile:

• Jindan
  • The Ojas x2
  • Pranic Swirls x2
  • Jing Restoration
  • Chi Compression into Dan Tien
  • Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
  • Jing Infusion
  • Chi infusion
  • Shen Energy

Imaginarium Divine
Tested this last night before bed (so like 3am). I fell asleep at some point during the field but only played it one time to feel it out. It was very relaxing and I eventually fell asleep during my attempt at an active meditation.

I woke up with my body on fire at around 6 or 7am. I was generating so much heat, mainly in my head, back and stomach. It wasn’t painful or anything but it was definitely not a typical overheating.

I was also told a word I couldn’t remember earlier in the day as soon as I opened my eyes so that was cool. The word was caulking though I know that’s not really relevant but it made me laugh since it came out on nowhere.

Dreams were also very vivid though I can’t remember them right now. I do remember thinking that they were important and I should try to commit them to memory. I still have vague images in my mind now but they aren’t clear enough to write down.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Of course! I was excited to get this post down but I wish I remembered the dream so I could share it :sob:

1 Like

Placeholder for Overall Life Changes

Just had a really interesting experience but no idea what it means!

I was just walking home listening to fields (my beauty stack) and at some point it felt like I sort of entered into a fog. I didn’t really realize this at first. I was really focused on the sensations in my face because The Deep Facial Remodeling has gotten to the point where I pretty much feel it whenever I listen to it (yay)! Then all of a sudden my vision got super clear. It was like looking at the world in some semblance of HD. The lights were brighter than usual and everything around me sharpened up.

Then the field I was listening to slowed down, well at least that’s how it sounded. This persisted, in fact it still persist! All of a sudden I feel like im hearing details in the field I didn’t hear before. I triple checked VLC to make sure I hadn’t accidently adjusted the playback speed but it is still on 1.0. Now im sitting here confused. :sweat_smile:

Todays Listening

Before Bed: Imaginarium Divine

Overnight: Jaaj’s Self Love Stack

Woke Up To:
The Kinetic Quasi Crystal
Grounding
The Torsion FIeld
The Acu-Automation
Energy Blockage Removal
Point of No Return

Then
Jindan
The Ojas
Pranic Swirls
Jing Restoration
Chi Compression into Dan Tien
Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
Jing Infusion
Chi Infusion
Shen Energy

Nothing for a few hours and then kicked off my beauty stack while I was headed home.

1 Like

sounds like something in you is waking up! congrats!

1 Like

@Sarumann33 Thank you!!! I was told it may have been a Satori moment which is super exciting! Definitely an unexpected but very much welcomed experience.

I feel as if the introduction of the three treasures + stack and imaginarium are to thank for this sudden turn of events. I’ve listened to the three treasures stack with no noticeable effects before but today was the first time I listened with your adjustments :)

1 Like

enjoy the ride, dear! take care!

1 Like

Health & Fitness Update

While I’m not experiencing as much notable soreness from this stack I’ve begun to feel the activation of my stomach muscles while I’m listening. A similar sensation to what a plank feels like along with the feeling of energy moving around. So it took about 5 listens for me to get to the point where I’m actively feeling the energy while its working vs just dealing with the aftermath!

Beauty Update

Speed Up Physical Changes is causing sensations in my face which is crazy! I listen to this in the beginning of my stack before any of the actual “goal” fields so Im surprised that I’m already feeling pain/tingles/sensations. So either its synchronizing with remaining energy from yesterdays listen OR my own subconscious is directing the field or both?

Subliminal 20-25 Min Test Runs!

Deep Facial Remodeling +

• Kottie Feline Beauty = Lots of feeling in the jawline and under the chin. Towards the end I started to feel it moving up in the cheeks as well! A few sharp moments, but mostly a more bubbly feeling energy overall.

• Moza Morph 4.0 Cutting Blade = Lots of pulsating in and under the chin and around the lower teeth, sensations moving down onto the neck. Then light vibrations in the cheeks with a focus starting at the ears and tracing along the cheekbones towards the front of the face. Extremely foreign sensation compared to what I’m used to!

• Rainy Vibes Face Lifting = Immediate but subtle energetic shift to cheeks when I transitioned into this one and then things calmed down a bit. For the first two the sensations pretty much stayed along the same level of intensity without a noticable change. Tingles in my forehead and then a burn/pain/pop sensation in the cheeks that aligns a bit more with my experiences without the addition of subliminals.

General + Beauty Update

I think my subconscious knows where Im trying to focus some of my energy nowadays. When I reached Torsion Field in my primer stack I started to get sensations similar to the ones I was getting yesterday with Speed Up Physical Changes. I was on my way to work so I may be thinking of the wrong field here but Im also pretty sure Jindan had the same impact!

I know Torsion Field has the ability to provide energy. So my guess is that while the energy may typically stagnate for a bit until it’s ready to be used today it went straight to the area it knew I was working on. In this case it was sensations in my face, lots of tension in the cheekbones. It was working its way up in intensity to what I’ve experienced looping Deep Facial Remodeling for an hour.

Speed Up Physical Changes is also still generating its own sensations without conscious direction!

At some point today it felt like my cheekbones were pushing against my skin more or vice versa. And turning my head side to side generated a slight feeling of tension in the skin.

1 Like

Health & Fitness Update

It’s weigh in day!
I won’t be doing waist/hip measurements for now. Maybe after 2-3 months.

Starting March 5

• Weight: 157.2lbs
  • Fat: 36.1%
  • Muscle: 60.6%
  • BMI: 26.2

Today March 24

• Weight: 157.1lbs
  • Fat: 35.8%
  • Muscle: 60.9%
  • BMI: 26.1

This was my weigh on 3/17 so I’m definitely having some fluctuations. I definitely ate better that week. This past week I’ve had take out a few times + so many snacks :joy:

• Weight: 156.3lbs
  • Fat: 36.2%
  • Muscle: 60.5%
  • Bone: 3.2%
  • BMI: 26

Been perusing the forum and been contemplating if I want to add any of these. I will be adding Automated Gluteal Workout!

Hardcore
The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition
What Fat?
20E Pepper

I know a portion of the abdominal one is in hardcore but my abs are my main concern followed by my glutes. There’s also the price difference to consider.

2 Likes

Health & Fitness Update
Thyroid + PCOS Concerns

1/30/2024

T3 Free | Value 6.30 [H] | Range 2.5-3.9 pg/mL
T4 Free | Value 1.06 [N] | Range 0.61-1.12 ng/dL
TSH 3rd Gen | Value 2.648 [N] | Range 0.340-5.600 uIU/mL

I’ve also recently been diagnosed with a polycystic ovary which my GYN seems unbothered by, but it does worry me. It’s paired with newly irregular periods and my facial skin pretty much became extremely loose and lax overnight. Noted both these symptoms in January. The skin issue probably surfaced over the course of 2 weeks as I was sick and in bed during that time and noticed the change once I was up and moving again. Im not sure if the symptoms are related to reproductive hormones or thyroid issues are something else but hoping to get some answers soon.

Outside of the thyroid, endocrine, diabetes fields I’m wondering if there is anything else I should add

2 Likes

Female Reproductive System Regeneration (Patreon Premium) one time daily for life.

1 Like

Hi,
Can u tell me your age and what country u live in?
Are u currently on any thyroid medications?

I suggest u visit an endocrinologist for an evaluation.

1 Like

@SilverZuzu Hello! Im 36 and in the US. I have an endocrinologist appointment scheduled early next month.

1 Like