Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

1. Unfortunately, even if you wear pajamas that have pockets you can put your fields into, it would still have an effect on her.
  2. not on you… just put them in your cabinet or somewhere else.
  3. The energies won’t collide with eachother even if they are on top of eachother. Doesn’t make a difference.
14 Likes

thanks excellent answers
universe always bless you

@SammyG
@Jen

5 Likes

Hello
Can I please know if I can use repel negative mandala and draw luck mandala together?

Yes you can!

3 Likes

Thankyou so much letting me know :pray:

I know there was a thread discussing more specifically about The Mental Mandala, can’t find it now, if someone else knows it, can be copied there. It’s truly great, and it’s the first mandala I’ve tried (saw it in my mind’s eyes while falling asleep to Imaginarium Divine he-he, then started using it).

1 Like

This one?

3 Likes

Yaa,
Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Does anyone have the mandalas descriptions?

1 Like

The Sapien’s Instagram thread may have what you’re wanting.

I was looking for the mandala not the card system.

The description of Sword of Michael and Lion’s courage because the others I remember

Did you scroll down that thread? (As I recall, it’s more than the card system, which is why I recommended it.)

These are amazing, thank you!

Do you think you would be able to explain how you did it, please?

I wanted to do it with the new Vision of Clarity mandala - so I could have it as the wallpaper on my mobile phone - that goes with the audio I just bought from Gumroad.

1 Like

If you’re talking about resizing your artwork, I believe there are suggestions of different tools and methods upthread for you.

You can use this one if you want!
I use squarepic
SquarePic_20221120_17022439|500x500

1 Like

Found them - thank you @WellBeing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much - that’s really kind of you!

My husband did these combinations for me if they’d be of any use to anyone…

1 Like

He did a good job!

(Reminder to our forum friends: these images will only work for legitimate owners of the VoClarity mandala.)

1 Like

Thank you - I think so!

(Yes, good point. Thank you for reminding me. I’ll post these on the VOC thread for anyone who has bought the audio and wants the mandala on their phone as wallpaper.)

1 Like