New Release: Lesser Diamonds album

Positive Power Waves is really underrated.
Very powerful.
Not just a “Lesser Diamond”, but a very Huge Mega Rock of a Diamond.

5-10 loops should put anyone (in case there is no brain damage) from an emotional low into an emotional high.

This is important because you manifest what you feel and therefore this field is like an instant help in case one “feels down today”.

The field has also other secret benefits as per its description.

Keep your personal frequency and vibration high by staying and feeling positive :star_struck: :dizzy: :man_dancing: :dancer: :rocket:

The higher your vibration is, the more solutions you will see to ‘perceived problems’.

22 Likes

I have some question regarding smart skin tightener.
I have used this a few times, yes, it works! Love it.
Will this field help skin cell rejuvenate as well?
Or just work on loose skin?
Since this is smart field, if I wish the field to rejuvenate my skin cell, would the field learn that way as well?

Smart field has lots of potential. I’d like to try other ones as well…

Thank you

1 Like

Brain refresher is the missing link of hyper sleep state. Feels incomplete without it to get rid of sleepy feeling

4 Likes

It’s one of my favourite fields! I listen to it when I wake up, gives me a nice energy boost and sets the mood for the day :smiley: It’s a wonderful field.

4 Likes

Does anyone have any experience to share about the brain refresher?

1 Like

I don’t have further info than is in the description but I listen to it almost every morning as I wake up, followed by positive power waves. I am one of those people that tend to wake slowly, my brain takes a while to boot up and this gives me a nice little wake up boost, clears the cobwebs.

I also like it when I’m tired during the evening and still have some work or task to do. I also follow it by positive power waves and they give me a boost of motivation and focus.

8 Likes

Thanks captain :pray:

3 Likes

Little bump of Brain Refresher, cause TGIF

3 Likes

I used the Essence of Burned Sage the other day and I could actually smell it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Beautiful, thank you for this, Captain!

7 Likes

Positive power waves are a dense compression of positivity and positive energy into the core of your being, this energy is slowly released for your own usage and repair, and remains as a sustained dense structure for a while, it will supplement any energy needs and be useful in sports.

This one’s certainly a gem… I’d not spent much time till yesterday on this audio (thanks to @GoddessAndGodOfAll for mentioning this one) - and felt amazing. I even stored it in my Magi pendant and used it again today. This somehow seems to not get enough attention.

16 Likes

It’s been a staple of mines for fields to listen to before the gym! Really makes a difference :slight_smile:

Some times I listen just cuz, cuz it’s just goood! Haha

8 Likes

Yeah. I forgot about this one. Thank you for the reminder!

1 Like

Photos are sick bro

4 Likes

I know it hasnt been ages but am going to bump this.

The brain refresher is so fucking amazing.
U know it is when the desc has

Also, am guessing its good long term too, Because it draws nutients and hydration to the brain.

3 Likes

The All Purpose Anxiety Remover is E-X-T-R-A-O-R-D-I-N-A-R-Y, and I’ve used about every benzodiazepine. More than 20 years of living with anxiety & friends.

First time I’ve tried it, 2x, I was in shock. I thought I had eased my mind a lot by meditating (and I did), I thought I was no longer ‘anxious’ (well, I was no longer panicking, but who was I to know what a healthy baseline is anymore?), but no, turns out I had been ‘living’ and working with anxiety, cortisol, etc. the whole time. No wonder I couldn’t focus and get anything done…

Works well for nicotine/caffeine/uppers-induced anxiety also.

I feel and hear my heart (and pain) more with this one (it can feel a little heavy), so logically, the first times I’ve added Radical Emotional Change to release (another mind-boggling one) — and it felt like a release — followed by A Belly Full of Laughter, Childlike Wonder, or something positive to fill the heart.
I remember I was in a meeting heartily laughing my ass off like I had forgotten to. REC is for another time when I get the time, but loop it for 2-3 days and if you’re in touch with your dreams… You might be in for a surprise.

I’ve been using TAPAR before Automated Grounding in my ‘Grounding’ stack (first thing of the day, after stuff like Plasma). If you still feel anxious after these, it might be energy overwhelment.

Recently added The Mental Mandala and
Jeeeesus C H R I S T.
The focus. The ease. The unbother-ed-ness.
Now I know for a fact my client noticed a change in my voice, tone, attitude, since I had started using TAPAR — he was quite taken aback, pleasantly. Regardless of what happens or the difficulty, in control, at ease, light, relaxed, calm. I’ve been speaking differently, no longer a hint of being ‘on the edge’ in my voice. Calm. Light.

Added The Internal Alchemical Crucible. Seems like there is… well I didn’t feel the need to use TAPAR for the last few days. It’s… like… Well I remember only 1 time before in my life when I’ve felt Powerful — over my mind’s incessant chatter. Someone described it as a magnet in its original thread. Yeah. Unbelievable.

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo.

14 Likes

That brain refresher such a blessing

2 Likes

Bumping this thread for positive power waves-

It does amazing things. Loop it and see

6 Likes

i love the brain one, its really good

4 Likes

Just woke up and wasnt feeling good, played positive power waves once and im feeling good, even started dancing.

Ready to start the day :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What i did the other day has become my weekly ritual:

And its been amazing!

I had a playlist for “cleaning” that id play on loop on the weekend, either Sat or Sund.

But since this beautiful test (audio x 3 + burning sage or a sage stick incense) i aint looking back lol

The clean, pure, high vibrational completely free and protected feeling inside my place is top notch. It lasts long around 2.5 days before it starts weathering away.

However it never does so completely, i could tell some remain as like a base and it feels like it compounds with each time its done.

100% recommend it.

2 Likes