The Mental Mandala

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sapien Medicine (@sapienmed)

The Mental Mandala, an energetic mandala to help clear and focus the mind through a meditative gaze, focus on the middle and be placed in a place where you can observe your thoughts in a detached way and over time gain a measure of control.

73 Likes

Whaattt!!

Man, this is exactly what I need! I have a crazy over active mind lol it jumps from one thing to another and some times many things at once lol 2022 is gonna be epic!

27 Likes

What i needed to shut the thoughts chat i have in my mind.

15 Likes

And it’s really powerful!! It works immediately!! This is so cool man! My new favorite mandala haha imma print it out tomorrow!

Just stare and … Boom. Silence.

19 Likes

I think this might also help with better connections to higher beings. Arcturians for example.

9 Likes

Wow beautiful.
Very good nowadays with many people with anxiety disorders and depression, stress, ADHD, etc.

6 Likes

What a beautiful release, thanks dream!

i just got back from walgreens.

about to head back.

17 Likes

Yes it worked im calm now, thanks captain

6 Likes

This is incredibly strong. I felt a cool wave wash over me and my mind became still. Thanks Dream! :blush:

11 Likes

Instagram mandalas :pray:
I didn’t know where to post this at first lol. While saving the picture and editing it, my mind was clear and focused on the task at hand since I was staring the whole time lol

11 Likes

Consider getting a printer like this one. Kodak Mini Shot 3
Walgreens might be more cost effective depending on how many mandalas you need to print.
I like the convenience. It’s a little pricey though.

15 Likes

I got everything there for 1.56 (tax included)

6 Likes

Can sapien get any better this is great news. i have always like the mandala aspect :slightly_smiling_face:

sapien would u think this is a good idea to have while doing work and having it in ur pocket so ur not looking in the middle of it.
so what am saying is that does it work if u just carry it with u and not look at it

6 Likes

Oh wow, can’t beat that lol

2 Likes

Or just use free prints on App Store

1 Like

Wow this is amazing :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
Ty so much

3 Likes

Oh whoa it looks like the rings are turning! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah it’s really awesome if you stare it for a bit. You can see the energy breathing and moving with you🌀

12 Likes

I think I just squealed a little. OMG - YES - Thank you

4 Likes

This works very fast
You can really control your mind/thoughts with this.

5 Likes