The All Purpose Anxiety Removal

Link to Patreon :

Description: We new research, a class of cells ‘loosely’ called anxiety cells at the moment have been found to be the direct cause for anxiety related conditions, they reside in the ventral part of the hippocampus. The ventral hippocampus also functions in fear conditioning and affective processes.

So these cells are induced to be switched off, resulting usually in a massive anxiety reduction, fear reduction and confidence.

As you work with this and set more out of usual comfort zones, the brain will begin to re-wire to reflect these new experiences.

So while it work exactly as an anxiety reducer, you can begin to slowly permanently make these lasting changes.

87 Likes

OMG. Thank you @Captain_Nemo :pray:

16 Likes

this is :fire: for people

13 Likes

A big massive Gold Gem, it will bring joy and a fix for the many millions of people worldwide who experience Anxiety… a game changer :partying_face:

Gratitude :pray: Cap

22 Likes

Is the effect on these ‘cells’ compounded with repetitive listening or does it work like an hormonal field? @Captain_Nemo

Also, how long does this ‘turn off’ last? And do not say ‘it depends on the energetic weathering’ lol

18 Likes

Perfect for hitting PRs and over all work out performance! Thanks man!

10 Likes

I am already getting results. Nice one there! Thank you!

More in the present moment, calmer and such. As @AkiraTheWild did, I noticed improved pranayama as well. Thank you for bringing this up haha.

14 Likes

Noticed :
Improved Pranayama
Sensation of freedom of the future lol :)
More patience and more awareness of Reactions to the world

Only with 2 listens. Hope this writing be useful for someone

Domo arigato !

35 Likes

Not sure what’s going on with that link… it’s asking me to pay when I have already paid.
:thinking:

Here’s a better link to patreon for existing customers.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-purpose-44016424

7 Likes

Ok got it !! Updated link for topic !! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

This paired with Amygdala Healing :facepunch:

28 Likes

This track made my brain feel all tingly…

8 Likes

It is. I even edited my earlier post haha. Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

2 Likes

NIIICE!! This had me smiling by the end of one listen.Add this to amygdala and emotional release and i should be good to go.

7 Likes

In this moment a lot of people around the world would benefit from this so much.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

I’m starting to think so too. The “All Purpose” part of this could be in bold letters. Like a remedy to existence on this planet.

9 Likes

Is it cool the bundle this with other fields? I already have a field bundle but this would be a nice addition.

2 Likes

No man it’s recommend to use one field at a time for best results. It’s mentioned in sapiens website.

3 Likes