A twist of Energy and Time šŸ•

yes, these effects were also described in the reviews, and they are possible :)

:muscle:

8 Likes

Awesome, itā€™s so cool we can play around with the field, tweaking and tuning it to our situational needs! This something Iā€™m looking forward to and will probably help with energy mastery.
And very clear about how to tweak the field with our consciousness. For me personally I find that speaking an intention out loud puts some more conviction and power behind it. But in theory I should be able to achieve the same effect with just thinking it.

Well, then this is exactly what I need. This is going to be my new best friend, you got me sold! Had to look up what a soliton-holographic process is though :see_no_evil:

Iā€™m going to wait until next sale to get this because with this field I can afford to wait, after all I will have ā€œall the time (and energy) in the worldā€ haha :smiley:

PSA: The next sale should start somewhere around next week as confirmed by Sammy himself so for those of you who have been eyeballing this field, your bank account will thank you if you can hold it out just a little longer haha

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience and confirming that this field has everything I was looking for!

Have you ever tried out the ā€œSlow down perception of timeā€ field?

If so, how would the time stretching effect compare to this new gem?

2 Likes

never trusted me to try this audo. for the new one i can say it makes your time and energy your servant.

7 Likes

does it work for generalized anxiety?

1 Like

The All Purpose Anxiety Removal - Audios - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)
this fields is more suitable for you :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

i have all of them already :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks for the prompt reply!!

3 Likes

should i get this or Bioenergetic Crystal Essence.

For me, i always been the person who is always saying if i can go back, and i always am fillied with regret of not taking action in the past.
But i feel like BCE will work better on me and will help fields ajust to my energy system at a much faster rate

also has anyone tried to pair, twist of time and some sort of alchemical revision, i dont think it would do much, but i think its worth a shot

1 Like

Perhaps you yourself answered the above question :))
it wonā€™t take you back in time in a literal sense, thatā€™s not the purpose of this audio

individual combinations of different products are always good - they give individual effects that are difficult to imagine
but this is the userā€™s personal path - and thatā€™s right, I think

if you still focus on this - then Bioenergetic Crystal Essence :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol, i purchased this, when i close my eyes, i get a sense of buzzing, but not buzzing more like moving back and forward, anyway am pairing this with soul conntiumm and cant wait to see the effects. It will be crazy.

Yeah i know, it was just trying to explain that my inablity to take action in the past makes me want to get this field. Ur 2 second comment was intresting espically about the different periods of history, and how different cultures had a view on timing and its effect on luck and success

3 Likes

Very interesting and I find myself in similar situation and struggling to figure a way outā€¦

do share your perspective

1 Like

any chance this could make time go faster haha , work can drag on sometimesā€¦

1 Like

I think it comes from monotony and boredom
in your case it will help you be more energetic and productive :wink:

3 Likes

Try Speed Up the Perception of Time

3 Likes

Will you expand / share more of your results now you have a little time with it :wink:

really good field, boost everything, days flow.

4 Likes

Can anyone who has been using it confirm if this one works on machines like make old machinery functions better? Appreciate your answer within today :smiley:

2 Likes

Looking forward to working with this one :relaxed: what an incredible concept, with so much potential for increasing enjoyment of this gift of life

2 Likes

This one seems to have quite a high energy cost / impact on the energy body, has any one else experienced this? @Ugninis , has this been your experience and your intuition while piecing these concepts together?

1 Like

Quick test on machines:

Looping for ~20min next to my desktop computer in my study which has a faulty power source that creates loud noises and recently noise got so big that it is almost unusable and can be heard across my house. After opening I noticed the noise got smaller, still large but not to the point that it is unusable and canā€™t be heart from across the house now. Will run the test again as I plan to loop this overnight (with another device of course). Yes I understand that cleaning the device would reduce the noise by a big amount but I am just doing this to test. Avg 46 decibels now.

At the same time I put my old phone which just canā€™t be opened now due to some problem probably due to faulty problem on circuit board. Now it just keeps trying to boot while being charged, so not fixed yet, will put that phone next to my computer while being looped overnight.

10 Likes