HOLIDAY Sale is ON! Giving the Gift of SapienMed ๐ŸŽ

There seems to have been a bit of confusion, including with myself with the sale deadline. Is it possible that we can get an extra day for the sale? Something like January 3rd or 4th ending at 11:59pm EST (or preferred time zone)? It would be much appreciated. I also think including the time zone would help with future sale deadlines.

5 Likes

@Rosechalice could you please check with Sammy if the sale can be extended for a day or two more?

1 Like

Apologies, but thatโ€™s not something I can affect

Ok, np, thanks

Sammy did said that he will talk with Dream about it and then if yesโ€ฆ they will give us a extra day!, set your wallet folks!. :wink:

7 Likes

100% going to pick up the new field lol, am just curious wether malable ego is good to get besides it

1 Like

@Moonhaw , @Jake, @Matty , @Kalacakra , @arctic_ocean, @Vincit l, @judgeofwings, @Dyslexic_Professor

:raised_hands:

12 Likes

The same sale code worked, checked on both sapienshop and gumroad.

Thanks @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo!

9 Likes

and New Release:

19 Likes

And donโ€™t forget this one, too! The Holy Paladin

Incidentally my Paladin in World of Warcraft was called Rosechalice :blush:

FOR THE ALLIANCE !!! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Iโ€™m having serious FOMO for The Holy Paladin โ€ฆ :shield:

Iโ€™ll have to wait for the next saleโ€ฆ

3 Likes

I wonder, when is that going to be ?

2 Likes

Probably Easter weekend at the end of this month.

5 Likes

I would like to know 100% tho.

Ive got my eyes on a field :eyes:

1 Like

getting impatient already :D

2 Likes

:joy: ive just come across some :moneybag:

1 Like

lol, itโ€™s coming sometime next week. So hang in there haha. We will probably start selling retreat seats soon (will be limited unfortunately). Just keeping yaโ€™ll in the loop.

44 Likes

Whoa! This will be so epic. :star_struck: please give us enough notice to save money and make arrangements! lol

6 Likes

Retreat seats for? :astonished:

1 Like