Formula of Well-Being đź’«

"Relaxation", "Mood", "Confidence" and "Health" are the four components of mental and physical well-being.

:cyclone:RELAXATION

If you often experience anxiety and psychological discomfort, if you often worry about small things, if you can’t calm down and relax, if you have difficulty concentrating, if you have poor sleep and don’t feel rested in the morning, this is the field for you! :slight_smile:

Anxiety is peculiar to all people, but the level of anxiety in all people is different. On the background of chronic anxiety, our organs and systems work with a huge overstretch. Increased level of anxiety itself can not be tolerated, and the constant load on the organs and systems due to chronic stress leads to disruption in their work and, ultimately, to the development of various diseases. That is why all over the world people spend a lot of money on medications (tranquilizers), which eliminate expressions of anxiety (external symptoms), but not the cause itself.

The “RELAXATION” field allows you to reduce anxiety and tension at home, without spending time visiting doctors or psychologists and without taking chemical drugs that are not harmless to health, and increase stress resistance. The field affects the deep (unconscious) causes of anxiety, gradually normalizing the psycho-physiological state of a person.

The main impact is aimed at:

:white_small_square:Prevention of fears and panic states (preventive effect);
:white_small_square:Reduction of anxiety and tension (anxiolytic effect);
:white_small_square:Relaxation and calming (tranquilizing effect);
:white_small_square:Reducing excitability - decreasing emotional susceptibility (ataractic effect);
:white_small_square:Enhancement of stress resistance (adaptogenic effect).

:cyclone:MOOD

If you have forgotten how to be happy and laugh as before, if you feel broken and unfit for anything in the morning, if your mood is low, if you are depressed and sad, if you are gloomy about the future and you are fed up with everything, if you call your condition depression, then this is the field for you! :slight_smile:

The lowering of the background mood depends on the conditions in which a person lives - the more negative stresses in his life, the more joyless traces remain in his memory, and the more experiences and failures, the more psychological discomfort he will be in. Unfortunately, very much in the “laying down” of this negativity does upbringing.

Subsequently, depression is formed - a state when a person is no longer happy about anything, he has no desire to do anything, he does not want to achieve anything in life, and doctors are “happy” to prescribe antidepressants. A much more effective and natural way to get rid of depression is psychohygiene - the proper organization of your life and prevention of negative emotions. Learn not to “get stuck” on failures, do not sink “inside yourself”, learn to rejoice even small successes and what is happening around you - changes in nature, faces of people around you, etc. A person’s mood depends very much on himself.

This field will help you independently at home to cope with moping and tune in to activity and optimism. It affects the deep structures of the psyche, eliminating the causes of depression.

:white_small_square:Increase of activity, efficiency (activating effect);
:white_small_square:Elimination of depression and asthenic states (antidepressant effect);
:white_small_square:Equalization and stabilization of mood (normotimic effect);
:white_small_square:Strengthening of stress resistance (adaptogenic effect).

:cyclone:CONFIDENCE

If you feel uncomfortable communicating with others, if you can’t speak in front of an audience, if you find it difficult to make decisions on your own, this is the field for you! :slight_smile:

Many problems in our lives - career failures, financial insecurity, underestimation by others - are related to our own insecurity. We are afraid to make important and even necessary decisions, shy to defend our point of view, our interests, and as a result we are much less successful than those who hold confidently and are not afraid to move forward. This position of a person is associated with low self-esteem. People who have low self-esteem tend to downplay their qualities and their abilities, as a result of which they avoid solving any important problems in life, tend to shift important decisions (even those concerning only their future) to other people. It is low self-esteem forms insecurity, which prevents us from moving freely through life. A person’s self-esteem is formed in early childhood. As an example - parents, comparing their children and showing (emphasizing) the consistency of others, and the failure of their children, without realizing it themselves, form insecurity and indecision in their children, laying in them an inferiority complex.

This field takes into account these and other facts of the “inferiority program” implanted in childhood and eliminates the unconscious causes of insecurity. At the same time, the field activates a person’s leadership qualities and his/her ability for successful social adaptation.

:white_small_square:Strengthening the ability to make decisions;
:white_small_square:Increasing self-esteem and self-confidence (assertive effect);
:white_small_square:Increasing ease, comfort in communication (affiliative effect);
:white_small_square:Increasing one’s attractiveness (attraction effect).

:mechanical_arm:HEALTH

If you experience various unpleasant sensations in your body, if you listen to the work of your body, if you often notice fatigue and lack of strength, and if the state of your health causes you anxiety and apprehension, then this is the field for you! :slight_smile:

Despite the revolutionary development of medicine and geometric progress in the names of new drugs, the medical statistics itself reports steadily increasing numbers of diseases and disorders, especially cardiovascular diseases, year after year. Apparently, the reason lies in the very nature of man, in his lifestyle - ever-increasing mental stress, information overload, the need to solve many tasks in parallel, chronic lack of time for rest. All this is described by one short word “stress”.

The human psyche is stable and adaptable, but it also has its limit. When this limit is overcome, there comes a breakdown of adaptation (adaptability), which is clinically manifested in increased blood pressure, cardiac disorders, metabolic disorders and gradual development of chronic diseases.

This field penetrates directly into the human subconsciousness, normalizing its regulatory function, and, as a consequence, the work of organs and systems. In addition, the field contains physiological signals ~ vibrations from various organs of an absolutely healthy person, which due to the effect of resonance “adjust” to the normal physiological rhythm of the work of organs and systems of the user. This field allows at home to normalize the neurohumoral regulatory processes of the brain, increase stress resistance, and normalize the psychophysiological state of a person.

:white_small_square:Prevention of exacerbations of chronic diseases; prevention of acute and chronic somatic diseases;
:white_small_square:Increasing the body’s resistance and stress resistance;
:white_small_square:Normalization of functional and metabolic processes; normalization of the vegetative nervous system (vegetostabilizing effect);
:white_small_square:Normalization of psychophysiological and somatic state of the body.

65 Likes

This year is full blessing!

6 Likes

I’m speachless…
3 gumroad releases in one day.

What a day :joy:

6 Likes

I’m shocked myself :laughing:

9 Likes

Wonderfull congrats and thank you
@Ugninis and Captain :dizzy:

3 Likes

Okay @Captain_Nemo, you’re HIM.

5 Likes

Weird question (hopefully not lol)

This wouldn’t mess my tattoos up would it? Especially the aspect of health, like nothing related to reset of the skin etc (perhaps @Captain_Nemo if you have time to pitch in)

I tend to stay away from health fields in general because I notice most of them touch skin anyway in one way or another etc and don’t really want nothing getting messed up in relation to all my tattoos

2 Likes

I have x2 myself :slight_smile:

I don’t guarantee how this will work in individual cases, but for some reason I’m sure that in your (and other) case no problems will arise ;)

4 Likes

Thx dude, just want to make sure it won’t cause “fading” to occur

Might hold off potentially, otherwise super nice concepts

1 Like

wow!

6 Likes

I don’t think it will fuck any of the tats up lol, gonna pull the trigger, just didn’t know if the programming includes hard skin regeneration or anything

But again super dope concept @Ugninis

4 Likes

This field is like a perfect custom for me
Thanks Ugnis and Captain
I was listening some fields but this seems to sorthen the list and seems to be well rounded, complete and work synergistically considering all variables in the well-being of a person.

7 Likes

Thank you so much. This is what I need most right now. :wink:🥹

5 Likes

Any results or real customer reviews yet? Looks like the perfect every day field for maintenance and increase of your overall wellbeing.

1 Like

Are these 4 separate files, or an all in one? Hard to find out from the description alone.

One file lasting 3 minutes 58 seconds and including x4 powerful fields. :slight_smile:

Yes, and it saves a lot of time :)

10 Likes

Ended up getting this @Ugninis

So far so good dude, no effects whatsoever on my tats, maybe it can even benefit who knows dude

But it’s nice so far, more to come, just getting a taste of it right now

3 Likes

:grin: :fire:

Will you ever show me a photo in private chat? :wink:

3 Likes

You got it boss, will take some good ones and get to you

2 Likes

This one and the balance one are terrific. I took my daughter to a psychic fair yesterday. They had one of those Theraphi machines. I decided to pay the $20 to give it a shot, but to be frank, I felt good before I got on, and just the same thereafter. They were surprised I didn’t notice any real change…because there wasn’t a change to make that I couldn’t get out of one of Dream’s Fields. I started realizing that all the work that I’ve done over the past few years with Dream and some of the others who’ve come after, it’s rendered most of this every day psychic/esoteric stuff unnecessary. I…without sounding egotistical…I felt like I was further down the path than everyone there.

Had a great psychic reading, and the couple who was giving it to me was like, “nah dude, you’re doing just fine, we don’t experience too many people like you who are that comfortably far down the path.”

I looped Balance and Well Being repeatedly for my 30 minute drive to the Fair.

21 Likes