Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

Step into a meticulously crafted domain where robust mental resilience meets profound emotional balance . This field embodies a steadfast fortress against the prevailing winds of stress and anxiety . As you immerse yourself, you’ll discover an elevated pain tolerance threshold for both emotional and physical discomfort , turning intense moments into navigable challenges. Amid life’s cacophony, envision a sanctuary of calm and tranquility , a mental oasis where the turmoil of the external world fades. Anxiety, instead of being a formidable foe, is transformed into exhilarating excitement , like a current propelling you forward. Adopt a lens of optimistic realism , seeing life not as a series of obstacles but as a sequence of puzzles awaiting solutions. Each setback, each resistance, becomes an opportunity—a challenge to be relished and overcome. And through it all, a deep-seated gratitude infuses every experience, as you recognize the beauty in both the highs and lows, and the growth that emerges from navigating life’s intricate tapestry. Dive into this mastery, where you’re equipped with the tools to not just withstand but to truly thrive amidst life’s complexities.

127 Likes

Ohhhhh shit man!

Instant buy

16 Likes

Looks at bank account

I’m sorry my dear friend.

This will go great along with detached resilience. Can’t wait to be ultra stoic.

20 Likes

I assume this is a wiring aspect?

6 Likes

Have a feeling this balances the HPA axis/adrenal glands perhaps too since it says physical

I have a feeling this can also indirectly help any hair growth stack (if anyone is dealing with anxiety/stress based hair loss)

1 Like

Yes. It’s a more grounded and resilient optimism.

You’ll dodge the adversity (people, world against me) mindset.

It will aslo channel anxiety/fear into the excitement of the thrill to some degree. Just a little bit

37 Likes

This is solid man, also assume normalization of adrenal glands and flight to fight (normalization) to some extent with the physical aspect @Dr_Manhattan ?

8 Likes

Amazing. Payday is 15th… I’ll just go grab the wallet right now and pitch a tent near Gumroad :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Most cases with aging and rapid hair loss is due to daily stress that we aren’t built for with the increasing changes into the world so definitely should help!

4 Likes

Just in time :battery::battery::battery: , Thank You !

5 Likes

What kind of music?

IS it a wiring field?

Should be, and the music you gotta find out yourself lol by buying, nice and upbeat is all I have to say

5 Likes

Yes

14 Likes

From listening to it only once-twice, I have a feeling it does

5 Likes

Places in gumroad cart to get ready for the purchase date

patrick-star

6 Likes

How does this compare and relate to New Perspectives?

3 Likes

@wonderwandering
They aren’t really connected.

New perspectives simulated positive experiences to wire your brain. That way your brain would be used to positivity and see more positivity.

It’s a more general slow change of life perspective to be more positive.

This one trains you to manage stress, pain, fear and anxiety directly.

My idea was based off David Goggins, raising the threshold and being comfortable not being comfortable. If that makes sense.

55 Likes

HAHAHA look at these legends Dreamweaver and Dr_Manhattan man… this is ridiculous at this point.

This is lifechanging. Very amazing work. Can’t thank you guys enough.

15 Likes

YOOOOOOO.

Dr_ Manhattan you are HIM for this. :crown: shit.

So many people will be able to accomplish their dreams for this very reason. Thanks again to you and dream for this beyond legendary field.

INSTANT BUY!

23 Likes

Curious about this aspect as well

3 Likes