I want Advice on Effective Use of Enlightened Fields for Stress Management

Hello All community member,

I have started exploring the various fields available on Enlightened States & have been interested in finding effective solutions for managing stress: Given the wide range of fields & their potential benefits I am here to collect some advice on how to maximize the effectiveness of these resources for stress relief.

I want to know more about which fields or combinations thereof have been most beneficial for others in managing or reducing stress; I have already tried a few fields but would like to hear about any personal experiences or recommendations you might have &? Do you find that using a particular field in conjunction with other practices or at particular times of the day yields better results?

Also i have check this resorse/article: https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/is-the-ego-dissolution-track-without-the-field-created-or-for-the-exclusive-use-of-enlightened-states-sf-cpq still want to know more.

Lastly I am interested in understanding how long it typically takes to notice significant changes. There are any patterns or practices that have worked well for you in integrating these fields into a daily routine ?? :thinking:

Thank you in advance for your guidance and advice.

2 Likes

Using the principles from this post

I’d recommend using this audio while you do the practice 5-10 mins or more would be great.

The more you use it the more you brain rewires itself to manage stress basically building up its tolerance to it.

1 Like

Always think of the issue/ pattern the field is assisting you to.

So if trauma think of your trauma and allow the field to work through your conscious being to address it. Simply think it/feel it and wait for that ‘nasty’ feeling to just evaporate as its less dense it ‘carries’ less with it… You move on.

Hi,

Which fields have you already tried?

1 Like