Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

This is exactly what I was looking for. You and Dream are amazing for offering this field at this price point.

7 Likes

Manhattan has summoned my wallet once again :smiling_imp:.

19 Likes

please also offer it in the patreon shop. Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan ā€¦ I have the Silent Mind NFTā€¦ how do they differ (or not) please? Thanks

Do you believe this would be helpful for panic attacks? An eventual reversal overtime perhaps?

3 Likes

Yes for sure @MisterAnon

Everything about this field tells me it can reverse your condition

5 Likes

The silent mind is a mindfulness field, this one is different in every way, it doesnā€™t focus on mindfulness it raises the thresholds that you can handle normally. Be it pain, stress, fear, anxiety and still feel normal and well.

We can build that tolerance to keep our cool and stay genuinely and effortlessly clam in more situations for a better life.

33 Likes

Spamming with all the boosters. Will give a proper review very soon. Especially because Iā€™ve dealt with my fair share of anxiety.

After all of the intelligence improvement Iā€™ve experienced more anxiety. Even with the energy sensitivity Iā€™ve experienced a bit more anxiety. This field will be perfect. It was a must buy.

19 Likes

Thanks @Dr_Manhattan for the clarification

2 Likes

My wallet wonā€™t find peace it seems.

13 Likes

But your mind willā€¦

17 Likes

imagine this + Silent Mind + Project Mental Health+ Flight to Fight+ Knight Warrior Mindset + Unbreakable + Ego Diss +

5 Likes

So, does this ā€˜Stress and Anxiety by Manhattanā€™ have anything to do with testosterone too?

@Dr_Manhattan, by the way, this release is mind-blowing and will benefit many of us :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s for both sexes

5 Likes

No

5 Likes

ā€œAdopt a lens of optimistic realism , seeing life not as a series of obstacles but as a sequence of puzzles awaiting solutions. Each setback, each resistance, becomes an opportunityā€”a challenge to be relished and overcomeā€

This and the Personal Emotional Supporter should give the internal/external solutions for everything, woh

14 Likes

It is :joy: But Iā€™m so grateful and thankful to be here to be a part of it all :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Sounds awesome af! Must have. Price is great too. Thanks guys. :+1:

5 Likes

I suppose the missing word here Doc is ā€” ā€œā€¦but to truly Thrive amidst lifeā€™s complexitiesā€ ?

4 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes