Talking during sleep 🧐

Hi
I recently stared to talk at loud during sleep.

I would never know if my bf didint make me aware of that.
Last night i said at loud, "where is the rope and the ship " :clown_face:

He actually has a good laugh at me😅
But i’m concerned.

Any advice for this condition?

My brain stack

Brain regeneration
Brain refresh
Manhattan method
Brrain Key

Spiritual
Ego dissolution
Aura deep cleanse
Alchemichal crubicle
Ojas
Dragon intercesioon

I also use anxiety removal.

Thank You :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Idk, to be honest, but maybe it is not a condition, maybe it’s just as normal as the silent type :joy:during sleep.

However, if it concerns you or just makes you feel uncomfortable, then maybe something needs to be done, but I have no idea what. :thinking:

Maybe, try some sleeping fields?

There is a field for silence, to be silent or to have a silent mind, try that maybe?

1 Like

Oh it did happen to me aswell, I was dreaming being at the bar and I’ve ordered a Ruhm and Cocacola with ice and lemon, but was 4 in the morning and I woke up my mom that looked at me like being crazy​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s not a bad dream.

2 Likes

The problem is that i have a feeling im dealing with something a bit darker.

I sleep very well but i’m talking and doing some stupid shit during sleep and i can’t recall anything.

Id rather be quiet and peacefull during sleep :grimacing:

2 Likes

If you are dealing with something darker, recommend exorcism rite 2.0 or PU higher self exorcism or anything that does the similar… I have done both (exorcism rite 2.0 before and PU exorcism now), both removed stuff that led to improvement of my sleep state.

3 Likes

Thank You :green_heart:
I’ll i use both.

We will see what happens.

I think its not necessary something very harmful but i can definetly sense something in the air :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely clear, banish, and protect the place and yourself.

If it is something internal, you wll have to acknowledge the part of you that is fighting so hard to surface, or listen to the message your unconscious has for you.

Or just use self-acceptance and forgiveness fieds.

Maybe anxiety removal or dragon intercession are related. I’d use dragon intercession more xD. And find an alternative to anxiety removal.

I’d say maybe you don’t have enough energy during the day but with the brain fields and ojas I think you’re fine.

Maybe they are tiring you out though. If you need the anxiety removal cause of overstimulation…you may need a break.

So yep I don’t know wha’ts in excess here.

My balancing stack is always the same though: torsion-5 elements balanced-acupressure-grounding.

Don’t forget aura repair after exorcisms, cord cutting, etc. And even if you have other protections, ask your dragon to protect you during sleep.

Hope any of this helps you.

3 Likes

Thank You. :purple_heart:
I’m very stressed lately. Stressed for prolongeld period actually.
Its a very good point it might be something internal.

1 Like

Don’t forget Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

3 Likes

Thank You :green_heart: Rose

1 Like

Be at Peace, sweetie!

1 Like

Update
I used exocism,
higher self exocism PU
Self love and acceptance
Crystal shield PU