The Rolodex 🔈

Welcome To The Rolodex!

Explore and engage with the fields that best suit your needs.

Note: Simply click on the covers to visit their threads.

Mission Control:

Inverse Gateway

Artemis Series:

Valhala Vial

Berserker's Wrath

Strahl 332

Neurotoxin K17

Frontier Series

Spirethion Max

Memorivium Pro

Performance Series

Brainium Reactor

Via Arcana Cognitionis:

Animus Luminis Radiantem

Vox Tenebris

Logos Mathematikos

Opulentia Caelestis

The Path of Efficiency:

Koristudo

The Holographic Mind Series:

Elysian Focus

Deus Oculus

Singles:

Le Maître du Jeux

Legion exclusives:

Manhattan Series:

List of Fields

Manhattan method
Wholistic thinking
Advantageous Brain Plan
Manhattan 8K RES
The Cyber Brain
The Brain Key
Speed reading
Musically yours
Brain Game by Manhattan
The Conceptual Conglomerate
Drops of Memory
A key to babel
Snapping Synapses
Manhattan’s Mathematical Madness
White Matter
Kinesthetic Intelligence
Emotional Dampener
The Social Bonder
Diet on the Brain
Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan
ProActive Brain
Opus Manhattan

BP of Genius

52 Likes

Updated with today’s release :ok_hand:

18 Likes

I must say this is impressive, even for the very high standards I hold about everything made for the Legion/Brainmania

I really like going back to some old gen fields to see the updated infographics

14 Likes

@GamiroCFC
You’re making my day, it took a surprisingly long time to make all this. Keep in mind we haven’t released everything, I will need Dream. A couple more things will be announced this weekend.

The rest will take more time and that’s the soon stuff, in 6 month a lot will happen

25 Likes

It’s really a mastercraft, soo polished and professional it looks exactly like coming from a medical infographic context!

Super super great :ok_hand:

10 Likes

I forgot to make the infographics for M8K, White Matter and apparently Social bonder. I was sure I made social bonder though

Also there will be more content to accompany the infographics over time. Need to streamline

14 Likes

The guys who make vitamins hire top models and make movies and books, we can’t keep making mutations and just drop it with a bit of text.

19 Likes

This is Awsome!

6 Likes

Future pioneers of all things genius in this guild

I look forward to seeing Earth and every one benefit thanks to you all!

Amazing work

4 Likes

Can’t wait to step into Your (Captain, Yours) Realms (the Genius Ones) in the future, when I will buy some of those fields.

4 Likes

I loved the new changes and updates, all of this gives a much more professional and informative feel, it’s really nice to see everything evolving over time.

step by step the world is within our reach!!

3 Likes

Opus Manhattan is Missing from the list @DR_MANHATTAN !

2 Likes

lol if the promotions were proportional to the fields, we’d need to organise a world’s fair with each release

2 Likes

Added it now

2 Likes

I don’t have electricity, so the release won’t happen today but during the week.

6 Likes

Is there a possibility that we can have list of the booster and wiring fields available so it’s for viewers to navigate and have better understanding, with so many fields coming out it’s hard to understand which is which…

1 Like
4 Likes

@lonewolf

@Zen made a convenient list, however keep in mind that the boosters are in series and all fields have logos Growth Triggers (boosters):cloud_with_lightning: W (Wiring) :dna: (dna-related fields)etc. Visually intuitive. It’s on every image

5 Likes

Amazing! @Zen @DR_MANHATTAN

1 Like