Drops of Memory

A complex package based on the free Brain Dancer field from youtube and then grown further from sensory, emotional, semantic, episodic areas etc. It covers different encoding and retrieval pathways for multiples types of stimuli into long term memory. Included are some working memory manipulation enhancements.

Finally, it will allow for a dual memory processing allowing one to engage both long term and working memory at the same time while also directly facilitating back and forth transfers from long term and working memory.

74 Likes

I wonder how this compares with Project Total Recall (which I have)…

11 Likes

Give Dream some time, he’s doing a lot

14 Likes

Yup he just dropped the EPIC Spartan NFT (lol sorry I am all giggly)

11 Likes

This is the next audio I will purchase.
Thanks
Dream
and
Philip!

11 Likes

Ohh, to any medical students, I better see you getting a maximum MCAT score :nerd_face: thank you Doc and Dream once again.

14 Likes

Definitely been waiting for something like this :)

6 Likes

It was a request :slight_smile:

Btw, I didn’t write it above but it covers muscle/ physical memory

23 Likes

Awesome :muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

2 Likes

2 more requests to be released then I’ve been working on something different. Not intelligence per say

@daou can guess

11 Likes

So exciting! Is this the ideal field for short term memory and recall improvements? The description mentions long term significantly. Thank you for this @Dr_Manhattan @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

It is

12 Likes

never miss a shot

11 Likes

That’s Dreamweaver

20 Likes

Thanks to your designed & researched fields, I could tap into what’s comin’ :+1:

4 Likes

Would this field be best used while studying or would it simply improve memory as long as it is listened to regularly?

3 Likes

I wonder, how many more do u plan to do/start in a near future? (Intelligence/general brain stuff)

2 Likes

My new best week ever! haha

5 Likes

Stack both :exploding_head: :sob:

2 Likes

It creates permanentent changes in your brain structure

10 Likes