The Brain Key

Here is a redesigned version of the original Superhuman genius audio, a smarter and more potent (beefier) version.
Mostly targeted at those having developed endurance from the original.
Please be responsible.

What this does in the simplest of explanations is create a very charged brain with a lot of growth potential.

A potent blend of:
Klotho
Cloq10
NGF
BDNF
NR2B (enhanced)
Glutamate
Acetylcholine
M-state gold and silver
Smart amphetamines

The whole being alchemized together in a clever way.
Included are protections against side effects such as an enhanced axon pruning (autism field-like effects).

98 Likes

Damn, have u used this philp and how does the feel compare to Ernest

4 Likes

Thanks for thisā€¦

The other day I texted Captain to ask about what to do after the cognitive tag - it sounds like this is the way .

Wonderful timing :pray:

5 Likes

13 Likes

If I was listening to 1 hour of Acetylcholine and 1 hour of of super human genius before wiring fields. How long would you listen to the brain key?

1 Like

I think it ā€˜s not for speed reading primarily.

Itā€™s not for speed reading at all

3 Likes

Okey will wait :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Mehaul
You probably guessed what Iā€™m gonna say.
2-3 times is the safe bet

Then see how you feel. You already have quite a lot of ā€œenduranceā€ and experience if you can listen to it acetylcholine and superhuman genius for that long.

I will use it for a today and maybe a few more days and share back my optimal listening time.

14 Likes

Another masterpiece from the GOAT!!
Now waiting for the language learning field!

8 Likes

Will the entire development take 5-6 months like for the Manhattan Method or will it take less months
of listening?

This is not a wiring field, itā€™s a booster for the wiring fields you have or even the activities you perform in your daily life. You just have to listen to the Brain Key beforehand.

Yes, it will speed up the wiring of fields like Manhattan Method.

18 Likes

So,
I can stack

Brain key x2
The Manhattan Method x4
Advantageous brain plan x2
The cyber brain x2

4 Likes

yes

1 Like

Really awaiting the language learn brain field, by when can we expect it to drop? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, some original concepts have been canceled, hence why there hasnā€™t been a release in 2 weeks.
It should move faster now, but speed reading, music and a few will come before.

5 Likes

Oh!! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:
Got it sir!
Really excited for the new drops!

1 Like

Dancing? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Lmao
I have been working on something and I was wondering ā€œwho needs to have perfect full body coordination ?ā€ I couldnā€™t think of anyone. So I figured, no one would care.

Iā€™m trying to imagine who would need to move their bodies in a coordinated, accurate ways. Not once did I think of dancing etcā€¦

But I think dancing is pretty niche. Iā€™d create a poll first

13 Likes

Quick overview of ChatGPT:

1. Klotho: Klotho is a protein that is involved in various physiological processes, including aging and cognition. It has been shown to play a role in regulating phosphate and vitamin D metabolism, as well as influencing insulin signaling pathways. Additionally, Klotho has been implicated in the regulation of memory and synaptic plasticity.
  2. CoQ10: Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is a naturally occurring compound found in cells that is involved in cellular energy production. It is also a powerful antioxidant and has been studied for its potential benefits in preventing or treating various health conditions, including heart disease, neurodegenerative diseases, and migraines.
  3. NGF: Nerve growth factor, or NGF, is a protein that is essential for the growth and survival of certain types of neurons in the nervous system. It plays a crucial role in the development of the nervous system and in the maintenance of neuronal health and function throughout life.
  4. BDNF: Brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, is another protein that is involved in the growth and maintenance of neurons in the brain. It is critical for the development and survival of certain types of neurons, and it has also been shown to play a role in learning and memory.
  5. NR2B: NR2B is a subunit of the NMDA receptor, a type of glutamate receptor that is involved in synaptic plasticity and learning and memory. Increasing the activity of NR2B has been shown to enhance cognitive function and improve memory.
  6. Glutamate: Glutamate is an amino acid that acts as the primary excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain. It plays a crucial role in learning and memory, as well as in the regulation of neuronal activity and synaptic plasticity.
  7. Acetylcholine: Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that is involved in many functions in the nervous system, including the regulation of attention, memory, and learning. It is also involved in the control of muscle movement.
  8. M-state gold and silver: M-state gold and silver are alternative forms of these elements that are thought to have unique physical and chemical properties. Some proponents of these substances claim that they have health benefits, including cognitive enhancement, but there is limited scientific evidence to support these claims.
  9. Smart amphetamines: Smart amphetamines are a class of drugs that are used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. They work by increasing the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain, which can improve focus and attention. However, these drugs can be addictive and have potential side effects, so they should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
17 Likes