The Manhattan Method

It’s the brainiac’s Holy Ghost getting inside you

4 Likes

Not the Christopher Cross :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my gosh Philip :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I miss those Lervous Lystem moments :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Try the energy expansion card on patreon for a week.

1 Like

It’s a fine song
:unamused:

If you don’t like it, that makes me like it even more lol

2 Likes

Nah I love it.

But it’s the also the perfect troll song. :rofl:

Back in 2016 ish I had a friend who would bluetooth connect to his parents TV and play this song as well as this:

In the middle of their favorite shows. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

It does feel a bit like that’s the predominant sentiment right now, but I want to go ahead and present an alternate testimonial as someone who didn’t spam this to high heaven.

I’ve used Manhattan Method 3x a day, consistently, since last November (2022). In Early June, I increased it to regularly to 6x a day which is still a staggeringly low volume compared to many of the Brainiacs here.

I only very rarely spam – I have too many brain fields to do every day for me to spam them! – but I’ve had a few ‘marathon’ days and nights where I’ve hit it for a few hours in one go (probably as many as 4-5 hours in one session). Booster wise, I picked up Brain Key in April and only used the old ‘Brain Pump’ method of Superhuman Genius + Acetycholine for those ‘marathon’ days – so for a substantial portion of that time, I was ‘unboosted’, as it were.

Within a few weeks, I was noticing new thoughts that came from unexpected directions. Within a month, I was putting together disparate ideas that never would’ve seemed like they could work. Ideas were becoming things I could ‘walk around’ and examine from different angles with context I didn’t know I had. My memory was improving – especially around faces, voices and names (the latter of which I used to be famously bad at). Three or four months in, I was remembering things I’d off-handedly heard an adult mention when I was in middle school or elementary school and ‘suddenly’ connecting it to something that was happening now. Probably near five or six months in, I was intuitively understanding people’s positions based on context (including context I didn’t know I’d grasped!) – a sort-of intuitive and automatic empathy that changed the way I thought about almost everyone I interacted with.

It was a little like growing into Sherlock Holmes.

My vocabulary returned to a high baseline. I’d ‘trained’ myself to speak simply to be better understood, but Manhattan Method reversed that trend starkly. It isn’t quite like when I was a kid and I’d used the biggest word I knew because it made me sound ‘smart’ – it’s more like, “This word’s Latin root conveys greater gravitas and expertise and that’s the context I’m trying to relay here.”

For certain in my way of thinking, there’s a ‘Before Manhattan Method’ moment and an ‘After’ – I can see it clearly in my writing since then, I can see it even more clearly in my Field designs with the Astral Walkie Talkie, I can see it in how quickly I’ve been able to acquire new skills…

Regarding new skills, I’ve seen the largest boost when doing something related to something else I already know how to do. Net new stuff is also faster, but not as blazingly fast as connecting up a new concept to something I already know something about. Reasoning by analogy and by metaphor has become so second-nature that I can often take such accurate ‘guesses’ about things that it was hard to confirm whether or not Cyber Brain was doing what I thought it was doing!

I’ve always thought of myself as pretty smart, but like the Doc says (and gets quoted saying!) – you can always get smarter!

All that just to say: there’s no need to spam. These Brain Fields compound gradually over time in the coolest possible way. They harmonize and synergize with each other, growing your capacities across a dozen areas simultaneously. They give you new ideas about how to use them with each other. I especially love the synergy/‘fusion’ of Conceptual Conglomerate and Manhattan Method and now with Wholistic Thinking, it feels like a perfect trifecta.

Of course, your stamina also improves with time (and often, your hunger for results!), but a long commitment to the work can serve you just as well as a rabid dedication to spamming. Spamming is great if you can manage it, but brain growth is a long game and it’s worth committing to.

3x a day for 6 months and you’ll be a totally different person by the end of it – the same is true for a huge number of the other incredible tools we have available here.

I’m still going with this field (3-6x a day!) and I’m more than satisfied with the gradual unfolding of the experience.

29 Likes

I’m just barely starting to unlock those deeper layers of thoughts guys. If you think you’ve gotten to the end of Manhattan Method, you’ve probably lied to yourself.

I’m juuuust barely getting to the good parts. I’m just beginning to see. The blinders are lifting :slight_smile:.

Let’s just say I’m not half as smart as I thought I was, and there’s for sure multiple layers to get to. I don’t care if I got an easy 100 and 97 in my classes without trying. That’s literally nothing. Like… I can get another 5x smarter with this field alone… ALONE.

I’m seeing the bigger picture now. The “higher IQ” you visualize today is a shell of what you can actually obtain from this field.

Can’t believe it took this long for me to wake up, even with all the boosters and overnight loop sessions. It’s finally clicking. I am nowhere near what is possible. The brain can hold so many more layers. We’re barely scratching the surface…

At this point, I don’t even need ego diss+ to humble me when I think I’ve gotten to a certain intelligence. I know I’m nowhere near the mental capacity that I could possibly attain. Not even a quarter. Less than 10%. Like trust me I knew that I was not anywhere near the maximum IQ level I could potentially tap into, but by this margin? No.

These are similar to the thought patterns that I would visualize in the past, but now they’re on a different level. Just know there are innumerable levels to this :poop:.

I’m at a shock for words quite honestly. I’m feeling very humble, and neutral. I don’t know whether to put this comment here or in the Conceptual Conglomerate thread because technically this is a realization… But if my IQ was any smaller I may not have been able to grasp this concept.

14 Likes

:100:% :ok_hand: :v:

2 Likes

Lol bro… It’s like every 10- IQ points I gain I realize how little I really know…

and it’s always just as shocking every time. There’s never a dull moment.

1 Like

Nice to find out what you just wrote, first of all from a pure material point of view it makes these technological investments more pleasant because you can always exploit them, but obviously knowing that there is always room for growth becomes even more exciting. However, I look forward to picking up on this and others as soon as the Integration Tool phase is over.
Good, keep going this way! :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got one word for you… UNLIMITED

2 Likes

:100: :handshake: :100:

1 Like

Update.

School started for me yesterday, 5 classes for this semester. So we immediately started reading chapter 1 for each classes since I opted for a fast paced course. Not gonna lie, I am a bit overwhelmed from my spiritual stack but Manhattan method has made it easy for me to get through the first day of classes.

5 different textbooks for each classes so you already know average college student be feeling annoyed and overwhelmed on the first day but not for me. I breezed through the syllabus and the textbooks in one day without having to take notes. I have been practicing connecting concepts without relying on a single note for awhile so MM was a steroid booster for me lol. I read the chapters for each textbook and understood all the main topics, subtopics and then wrote myself complex questions and answers to test my ability to gauge how well I knew the chapter. Took a little while but that is because I relied on hard recall rather than going back to the chapter because I am not fond of rereading.

After I finished doing recall, I didn’t feel like rereading so I asked ChatGPT to condense the info I gave and assess my question/answers (comprised of 20). Got about 15/20… not bad I guess. I did this for 5 of my textbooks and finished in total of 1 hour 40 min. Not bad at all, previously, without MM, it would take me 4+ hours to get through a bunch of material, I think this a new record for me. I am so proud of myself.

Before:

• Had to reread and take notes to grasp the content while struggling

• Felt no flow at all

• Tension

• Connecting to concepts was hard

• Had to use flashcard wall the time

• Get a grade percentage in average of 70s.

• Articulation and thought process were slow and everywhere

Now

• I can read easily by connecting all concepts

• I understand what I am learning

• Note taking is dead for me

• Strong memory due to strong understanding

• Amazing thought process

• Calm and confident

• Minimal flash cards usage

• Finish a chapter in less than 20 min

• Average grade of 80s

Overall this is a great introduction to brain improvement. I am sure if I had other brain fields by now, I would have made more improvements but I am happy. I did my best and will continue to improve.

I don’t remember how long I had this for but everyday I stayed consistent.

15 Likes

Nice Results bro :muscle:

You have the number 1 IQ boosting field, be more than happy. :fire:

Of course, there are more fields to help further improve, but this one alone can make someone a high-level functioning genius as you know.

Can’t wait until you see what conceptual conglomerate and drops of memory do for your mind lol.

6 Likes

When everyone becomes a genius, there will be no more geniuses…

:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

No doubt bro this field is god level. I can give more testimonial on other things it has produced for me in terms of learning a new skill and other things but for now I am reserving this for school related reasons.

Me too bro. Let’s get this bread.

4 Likes

Brooooo.

We need new subcategories for ourselves.

We gotta deviate from “genius”. Nearly everyone with Manhattan Method that gives those big hours for the time required will be a genius…

We need to redefine, re-class, and re-establish what it means to be intelligent.

:muscle: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

When everyone becomes a genius the threadhold for genius would be raised.

“Wait so you only just learnt how to levitate objectes? Thats soooo yesterday news”

8 Likes

Just got this and am looking forward to using it .

As of now my little brain stack :

Hydrogen accumulation + fission 2 times

Acetylcholine for a while

Superhuman genius for a while

Manhattan Method 3-4 times

Plasma Brain 2-3 times

6 Likes

This chat is getting to smart though!!! I need to catch up :100::100::100: