The Cyber Brain

In science fiction, a “cyber brain” typically refers to a computerized brain or a brain-computer interface. This concept often involves the merging of human consciousness with technology.

This package of brain-based abilities has been inspired by Artificial intelligence and computers using various tailor made psychic techniques to mimic AI and merge humans and machine to some extent.

86 Likes

Already looks cool af!

6 Likes

Wow this sounds so dope!

5 Likes

So it’s like merging with a machine without merging with a machine. That’s dope!

11 Likes

That’s the idea.
Believe it or not, I thought about you when I finished the draft. @Gnosticmedic27

I mean, it’s not too hard to believe I guess lol

Transhumanism and the rest, I think it’s awesome but there are so many downsides and we can do much better by wiring our own brain and using psychic abilities to overcome our natural weaknesses.

I believe humans can keep up and surpass complex AI

38 Likes

Great job man! Def on my list!

5 Likes

I didn’t expect Dream to work so fast, I think the discount is still up.

I told people it would come after :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Amazing.

4 Likes

Wooohoooo another magnificent 'Manhattan Dreams" project!

7 Likes

Absolutely. AI powers combined with the human judgement and soul = true superhuman.

11 Likes

I’m probably going to be wrong but this will give us computer based superpowers to the brain? Lol I hope so.

7 Likes

@AkiraTheWild we can call the ripperdoc now

9 Likes

@InfiniteWisdom
That’s the idea,
There are different parts to it, but the cornerstone will mimic AI and big data algorithms using psychic mechanisms.

Let’s see what the ones who use it notice

19 Likes

what do u mean mimic AI, i always thought Ai is trying to mimic us

9 Likes

this looks so good

tough times to be a brokie

man im curious, how do you even research for this type of brain fields lol

6 Likes

@Inspector
That’s what I thought
“AI mimics us, what if we mimic it ?”.

@Beast
This one was a challenge.

15 Likes

Probably going to be a while till I get this, but once I get this, I will see how it applies to on learning new language.

3 Likes

How does this differ from Numeracy Advantage?

From my knowledge, current AI is AI because of it’s ability to rapidly create models, and it’s high processing power.
Becoming one with computer has always been about accessing information that we don’t have as fast as information we would have.
My creativity is limited, but from a computer perspective, mimicking folder structures to access information isn’t that useless, since enhancing long term memory would do the same job?
So what would this do exactly? Create models of everything we experience at insane speeds? That would be like Manhattan method
Or perhaps a permanent brain enhancement on steroids?

7 Likes

My levels of Chrome are so high with so much delicious releaseeeeees

its any antidote here?

Rebbeca Kind? Thats my cure .

Aniki ! Arigato! :brain: :candy: :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

I’m hoping from what we will be getting is being able to access information like different categories of folders instantly. If the goal is to mimic AI, surely the information retrieval should be faster than an average brain. The folder concept is most intriguing.

6 Likes