Hmmm
Borderline…
I’ll get cyber-psychosis

2 Likes

If there is what I have been thinking and imagining for some time,
then this field is an absolute marvel!

4 Likes
8 Likes

It has nothing to do with Numeracy Advantage or Manhattan Method. I don’t know what connection you see between the two.

Numeracy advantage is about doing and perceiving math.
Computers use programmable hardware to process units of information. Computers are programmed using math, you can call it the language of computers but you are not a computer. We’re not replacing your neurones with silicon, we don’t program your brain using math. We program your brain using neural connections, it’s biology.

I didn’t talk about folder structure, it’s not about creating an interface for your own thoughts. You will navigate your mind with intentions the same way you do now.

These fields have been made, they have names. No part of this is similar.

Now we can focus on the Cyber Brain.
Your hardware is your brain, your software is your mind.

Humans can develop Extra sensory perception, it simply means that you can gather informations about things beyond your physico-chemical senses.
Your brain has circuits, your mind has patterns, we can hardwire patterns of ESP to perceive reality in the same way a computer model would. We can base this ESP pathway on algorithms.

We can bypass the math, guide our consciousness with the same intention we would have using a computer (intermediary) to access the information. To tap into the concepts and energy in order to gather the data.

We can look at algorithms, see their principles, the patterns and relationships they rely on and then mold a new part of our brain to achieve the same, even better. No math. Hence the “mimicry”, we can achieve the same results computer do, through a different more human way.

These augmentations will become permanent and effortless. A natural aspect of your reality.
Now I have had free rein to use these principles in a creative way I saw fit.

34 Likes

As usual, some of you may want to wait for reviews.

4 Likes

wait, so ur telling me this field doesnt give me a GPU?

7 Likes

Man I was really hoping to install GeForce RTX 4080 in my brain. :pensive:

9 Likes

Sorry to disappoint

7 Likes

Hhahah

3 Likes

WellBeing? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

If this doesn’t make you be able to solve complicated math equations or algorithms, but only changes your perception or your ability to understand a subject better as much as a computer does. How would this be beneficial? Computers are memory based they don’t understand unless there is an update to their software where they memorized a specific given instruction to better upgrade their system. Pc’s can’t grasp difficult concepts. If you ask Chatgpt to grasp the concept of morphic fields its mind is programmed to call morphic fields fake. Humans are naturally able to grasp information through questioning and learning.
Next question would be how is this different from the advantageous brain?

Sorry for the lots of questions I’m asking to make sure what I’m buying is worth it and I know what it does specifically.

3 Likes

It’s an intelligence field based on AI, it’s not about pretending to be a computer or making funny robot noises.

Computers need data, I’m saying the data is all around you, everything is information, energy programmed, with instructions.

Morphic fields themselves are a form memory. The fabric of reality is a memory-like structure.

Simulation, holographic universe, anyone watched the YouTube videos ?

Everything is energy, everything is information. The universe can be thought of like a big data base.

We can tap into that and set up our own automated brain algorithms with it. Math is used to represent data, but we don’t need it here. We can run with the pure concept of the algorithms. Without the symbols.

We can tap into the informations embedded in the energy of the universe around us and use it to power our own automated brain network to know and understand the world around us with the same benefits big data would give you. Even in a purer form.

It’s a big step up in size and complexity from Manhattan method.

PS: I apologize for the tantrum, not everyone is familiar with all these concepts. That’s why you ask.

27 Likes

—Just kidding lol.

5 Likes

So… a potential way of thinking about it might be like a more pliable mental layer that can more easily interface with and manipulate things?

The ability to internalize different morphic patterns and reshape them?

—To me AI is a lot of math based on statistics and probabilities and using that to find patterns in datasets lol. But, the big branching effects might be a bit like what I described. Like a very pliable mental tablecloth that is part of your mind and it can cover different structures and instantiate their forms in your awareness…

maybe…

Ah, I see. After re-reading it. A little bit like a combination of empathy and conceptual realizations. The direct connection to morphic information

2 Likes

Yes, I agree information is all around me I’m guessing that’s how morphic fields work. As you guys find embedded energy that is in the universe and also embed energy such as NFT’s. That’s my logical guess. As energy cannot be destroyed according to the law of thermodynamics. So, basically this will help us interpret sources better through energy? To put it in another way, it helps us tap into sources of energy to interpret subjects better?

So if I needed like 10 hours to learn a subject. This field will reduce the time to learn a subject in less than 10 hours? Because until now I haven’t found a subject I can’t grasp. It just took some time to grasp that’s all.

1 Like

Lol, everyone is coming up with their defn of AI

7 Likes

I just know the math in the textbooks lol

4 Likes
3 Likes

I can come up with a better explanation.
I know I can.
I won’t stop until I wrote a clear and good to go description

18 Likes