Sapien Sale Wishlist

Jingle bells, jingle all the wayā€¦

By the way the 21% was finally gone when I try to buy a field on gumroad yesterday, so sad lol

2 Likes

Time always flies by quickly, šŸ«£ @Moonhaw

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

The Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork
The Brain Key
the language field if release by then.

2 Likes

Woven worlds contentment. After reading the description I realized how big the potential for that field was

9 Likes

Iā€™ll take the lot

9 Likes

Gumroad

1. The Brain Key
  2. The Cyber Brain
  3. The Lucid Dreamer
  4. Alchemical Revision of Wealth
  5. New Release: The Plasma Glass Skin or The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

Sapien Shop

1. Project Mental Health (Public) :brain:
  2. Max Heal Potion
  3. The Grander Scheme

Teespring

1. Wolf Potion No.11
6 Likes
  1. Acu-automaton;
  2. Mitochondrial Protector Blend;
  3. Maybe Manhattan Method (as I understood this is the first of the brain fields to buy);
  4. Copper Redefinedā€¦

The problem is I end up buying other fields :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: Holy Grail of fields

7 Likes

No oneā€™s getting the Eternal? I guess most already have this precious gemā€¦

4 Likes

I have to save up some money and convince my partner :face_with_monocle:. A challenge is also that Iā€™m too distracted by other fields that saving up money for a more expensive field isā€¦ alas an illusion :slight_smile:

I need a discipline field :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Black Martian Jing

Golden Glow

Acu-Automation

4 Likes

Willpower field may help, also Knight Mindset.

3 Likes

I might get the Karma Crucible if the sale discount is 20%, if not probably on the year end sale 25%

15% discount just wonā€™t cut it for me. $444.00 USD is a lot of money in my country :sob:

Hear me and come to my aidā€¦ Financial Protector and Wealth Generation + + :pray:

2 Likes

At what volume do you listen at night? Do you use headphones?

2 Likes

dudeā€¦ haha I just stretched my mind to karma crucibleā€¦ hmmm maybe with a little saving, a vpn and a little luck with timing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

There are so many.

Iā€™d love to get The Eternal but it will be sold out before I ever have that kind of extra money.
Same with Max Heal Potion.

My next purchase needs to be Plasma Flaunt for my father.
Iā€™d benefit from the new love field butā€¦ it will propably be sold out.

Soā€¦ Plasma Flaunt.

2 Likes

If you have the plasma flaunt you can share it with your family. Maybe you already knowā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you. I did know but I donā€™t currently have even one copy. My father needs it more, so.

2 Likes

That is a limiting thought, should try to think more positively and perhaps some extra money would be manifestatied for you.

4 Likes

Yes, there are all sorts of blockages at play and mindset issues. Itā€™s just that if there is one thing that drives me crazy - itā€™s when I want and need to help someone and I canā€™t. Iā€™ll slink away from this thread now :hugs:

Oh. One addition to my own list: conceptual realizations. Been a long time coming.

2 Likes