The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

Golden glow is an evolution of our old Charisma/Glamour field, to the extent its its own thing altogether. It’s a torus like structure that will depattern and microcsmically flow your energies to cleanse automatically while also giving off a very golden ‘welcoming’ energy. By welcoming, I mean drawing people in and for your presence, words and emotions to have more effect. This is for the energy body.

The field also instills some mental confidence and forward clicks the amygdala to reduce fear and to push forward rather run away.

117 Likes

First!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How does this differ from The Welcomed?

4 Likes

I think this is more of an updated “charisma and glamour” field rather than anything having to do with the welcomed

5 Likes

11 Likes

Just bought it, let’s have fun with the ladies :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Haha run away no more. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Ready to take breathes away

9 Likes

This would be the perfect tool before a date or a big event with a lot of people

4 Likes

This field + “Woven Worlds The Journey of The Chosen One” should create interesting effects.

Looking forward to the testimonials.

grafik

33 Likes

This by itself is of great magnitude, can’t wait to use it more

2 Likes

my doubt about charisma/welcoming related fields is how will the mix be with my essence and confidence of the well respected and admired Panthera Tigris ?

3 Likes

Would be a powerful combo for sure @JAAJ

I do want to add that this field, like other attraction fields, does not do the work for you. Having an attractive energy doesn’t make you a magnet. Social skills are still necessary… I just have to say this cause I know a few people’s expectations is to become sex magnets with these fields. Technically, lots of the free fields already make your energy rather attractive. People don’t consciously feel good enough about themselves to notice that or capitalize on it. That being said, this is definitely a great tool to use when going out and making attempts. It’s quite the draw.

Now, in terms of social skills, all I can say there is something in the horizon for it down the line. Not anytime soon though :X

58 Likes

Wow that’s awesome! The older version had a ‘mindset’ part to it-- is this also included here?

7 Likes

Dont you have a girlfriend? :joy:

11 Likes

Broke up unfortunately lol and when I meant ladies I meant trying to get her back 🥲

14 Likes

Yeah man if it’s done it’s done. You guys broke up for a reason

Go have fun with the ladies for real :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

13 Likes

She broke up with me because she thinks she rushed the relationship bro, because she “misses” her ex that cheated on her twice and I was the one that gave her everything and was there for her through her darkest times and now she acts like I don’t even exist or did none of that when I literally skipped my job meetings to be with her dawg, when I stayed up all night when I had work the early next morning for her, stayed with her on ft when she slept so she feels comforted, all that man and she just says I think we need to call it quits randomly one day like man cmon

And it’m fucks with me like why even say yes to me if you knew you weren’t ready, like were all those “I love you baby’s” fake and all, like damn man shit hurts bro

16 Likes

Sorry for the rant people, it just sucks ass

Because it didn’t have to end this way :/

She said she’s taking a break and focusing on herself and when the time is right hopefully we can once unite again for the rest of our lives

But like how can you forget me just like that

12 Likes

Well it is her loss.

When she sees what an supernatural virtual male you are in the process of becoming :grin:

11 Likes

Fascinating!!! Divine!!! Magical!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:This is actually on my waiting list almost immediately! I feel so blessed to be here! I can already almost smell the effects of this powerful field! I will love so much to be able to use and match it to the path of the chosen one! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR @Captain_Nemo AND DEAR @SammyG :heart: :heart: :heart:

18 Likes