Attract Love

Just remember you have a value, they have a value.

If you are ok with providing her your value, helping her, making her feel safe, bringing her stability, you’re still young, I won’t mention money, but time and energy and lust.

And at the same time she isn’t giving you any real tangible value (because let’s face it, you don’t both get the same value out of talking).
That’s how simping works and it starts very small, it’s a long road to become an obvious simp. It’s an habit, a programming that grows over time. No one’s who is aware of that becomes a simp.

You internalize the mindset that it’s ok to provide without getting reciprocity from ladies. It will get wired in your brain.

That’s when self-respect comes into play. If you can just learn to walk away, that’s 50% of the levels unlocked.

And for your situation, understand that she doesn’t and will not respect you after what happened. You undervalued yourself and you showed that you didn’t have options. And you raised her self-worth leading to entitlement. I am worth more = I deserve more.

I stayed on it because it’s a global crisis at this point.

PS: The minute she gots her BF, he won’t like having you lurking around his woman, she’ll stop talking to you 100% of the time. Cause you know, she wants a man, just not you.

But don’t worry, she’ll need that self worth again when they break up, you’ll see her again.

23 Likes

You’re right, looking back and reanalyzing the situation I put myself in was stupid. Frankly speaking, she didn’t provide any essence of value to me. Thank you bro, appreciate you opening my mind.

8 Likes

:relieved:

A happy story
Now you see it :champagne:

12 Likes

I did not notice this until I read a comment here, but people have been really nice to me. Like wherever I go people been just nice and treat me respectfully, also they open up and tell me all about their life.

11 Likes

Update: Rejected the girl’s advances and she moved onto another man way too quick lol. I ain’t stressing, I been experiencing more lovely days with this NFT. I feel more self love for myself.

I am beginning to have a more open mind in expressing love for other people. I don’t mind hiding it.

16 Likes

Maybe it will be more effective when combined with The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0).

2 Likes

I actually have the old charisma field… maybe I should use that. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Still haven’t found love after maybe having this field for over a couple weeks? I listen to the audio everyday and still no results. Am I doing something wrong? Just curious. Or is there a way to speed up the process? I listen to subconscious limits dissolver as well. However, it does make the people around me friendly. However, for finding a significant other it seems hard. :(

6 Likes

Treat it as a journey, work on loving yourself first :slightly_smiling_face: go with the flow. Who knows? Maybe you’ll meet your love tommorrow, maybe it will happen over the course of months.

Remember, don’t have that mindset finding a significant is hard, maintain a manifest of abundance.

9 Likes

Look again at the people around you and see if they are more compatible with you.

12 Likes

This is the key. The step that can’t be skipped or replaced with anything else.

No wonder the field works on this part first.

15 Likes

I would also like to add that I treat love like my birthright and journey. I’m not going to ponder when the love of my life will appear, it will appear as I build my experiences and venture through my journey. I listen to this everyday and I am always thankful for the added love it brings to my life, there’s nothing more I can ask for other than to be grateful.

If I start to obsess why this didn’t happen or when will it happen, I am only moving backwards. Moving forward is the way by accepting the energy.

12 Likes

Updates please ? Thanks

Update

I am feeling comfortable with myself
I feel more loved and accepted by people around me, which means I am loving myself and accepting myself too.
And I am more accepting to others, what this mean is becoming easier to understand and accept each individual.
I’m not judging anyone, I’m not judging myself either, just trying to accept and understand how each individual is
I feel more confident in myself, becoming more outgoing
People I meet are really nice to me, just about anyone. I feel I am so loved

Overall, I feel happy with how I am, just being me

@Captain_Nemo, I am loving this NFT a lot, (though I had to go through really painful detox symptoms for a week or so…)

16 Likes

Thanks @candy

1 Like

Thank you for the responses. Just curious. Is it possible that a different girl appears every single time so there isn’t a specific girl but many girls I am compatible with? Had this happen to me at times and places where there shouldn’t be anyone. Like 3 am night outside for example. Also, as a guy and as many other guys is this only tailored to emotionally or does the visual aspect go inside? One last question, do I need to specifically go and ask the girl out or does the love come to me?

2 Likes

from experience, a girl will not make the first step as in coming to say hi how are you(rare exceptions might happen). you would have to pay attention to cues that she likes you(plenty of youtube videos about these)

6 Likes

Could be, the only way to find out if you are compatible is to talk.

Should tailor to you emotionally.

In my experience, women do not approach men, you gotta take action. Just talk to them, get to know them, I know love is on your radar but get to know them emotionally first and see if they are compatible.

7 Likes

Ok thank you for the responses. I think I know what to do now.

2 Likes