Attract Love

Hmm… yeah, let’s befriend her. That’s gonna be a win-win for sure :roll_eyes:

#feed the beast lol

4 Likes

But seriously, cut the chord, stop feeding her and move on to another lady… maybe they won’t feel like the second picking from the girl that rejected you.

7 Likes

Lol, trust me Doc, I got bigger things to handle than to satisfy a girl’s ego.

2 Likes

@anon3411921
Just looking out for you.
Do your thing :+1:

3 Likes

It’s just funny how they come running back to you smh

No, I told you you were feeding her attention, Qi and status, probably absorbing her emotional garbage too let’s face it.

It’s not a mystery if she wants to keep her “rotation of simps”. Everybody feels safer with an extra wheel in the trunk.

Deep down, she knows she could get you to do stuff. A little bone her and there…

9 Likes

Maybe it’s better to replace this with Unconditional Androstenol

1 Like

Nah man, I ain’t that type of person to fall into that category of servicing others at the expense of validating them lol. Self respect matters a lot.

1 Like

Nah, I tried that before. This makes me feel loved and feeling more self love for myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One doesn’t hit on the same girl “many times” to be turned down, walk away and then be brought back to being her friend to then talk about self-respect. There’s so much to unpack here.

But hey man, at least I tried.

Take care of yourself :slight_smile:
I’ll move back to the Brain Guild section

15 Likes

Yo

In Addition to the Pro Free Advice

i would like to recommend a powerful combo that may provide you relief understanding and new perspectives .

Then Use etheric chord cutter or soul restoration series .

I think… it works…

Take back your power

With love Baki

15 Likes

Thanks bro, much love to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still learning. :slightly_smiling_face:

hi migi

hi kaname

3 Likes

Hi bro long time to not see you :eye: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

is this a result of attract love nft?

#testimonials

4 Likes

Just remember you have a value, they have a value.

If you are ok with providing her your value, helping her, making her feel safe, bringing her stability, you’re still young, I won’t mention money, but time and energy and lust.

And at the same time she isn’t giving you any real tangible value (because let’s face it, you don’t both get the same value out of talking).
That’s how simping works and it starts very small, it’s a long road to become an obvious simp. It’s an habit, a programming that grows over time. No one’s who is aware of that becomes a simp.

You internalize the mindset that it’s ok to provide without getting reciprocity from ladies. It will get wired in your brain.

That’s when self-respect comes into play. If you can just learn to walk away, that’s 50% of the levels unlocked.

And for your situation, understand that she doesn’t and will not respect you after what happened. You undervalued yourself and you showed that you didn’t have options. And you raised her self-worth leading to entitlement. I am worth more = I deserve more.

I stayed on it because it’s a global crisis at this point.

PS: The minute she gots her BF, he won’t like having you lurking around his woman, she’ll stop talking to you 100% of the time. Cause you know, she wants a man, just not you.

But don’t worry, she’ll need that self worth again when they break up, you’ll see her again.

23 Likes

You’re right, looking back and reanalyzing the situation I put myself in was stupid. Frankly speaking, she didn’t provide any essence of value to me. Thank you bro, appreciate you opening my mind.

8 Likes

:relieved:

A happy story
Now you see it :champagne:

12 Likes

I did not notice this until I read a comment here, but people have been really nice to me. Like wherever I go people been just nice and treat me respectfully, also they open up and tell me all about their life.

11 Likes

Update: Rejected the girl’s advances and she moved onto another man way too quick lol. I ain’t stressing, I been experiencing more lovely days with this NFT. I feel more self love for myself.

I am beginning to have a more open mind in expressing love for other people. I don’t mind hiding it.

16 Likes