The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

Bro, I’m sorry if I’m stepping out of line, but leave her. You gave her everything while she still had feelings for her ex, that’s not cool and someone who disregards another person that gave them immense support and love is not worth loving back.

10 Likes

when you in relationship you take energy from the person you are with. Like from an etheric cord (I don’t believe it’s that, more like the memory alone)

When things like that happen you get entangled with the same thoughts. Like your ex girl is stuck in her ex and now because you have the same energy you stuck with your ex yourself.

I see it as a pattern in relationships I actually don’t see etheric cords out of nowhere in real life.

Better cleanse yourself from it. Might be better than take a whole audio just for her.

4 Likes

But good luck if you try too man. Hope you get her back.

2 Likes

rip thread again

7 Likes

Oh nah bro I got this for myself but yeah man shits awful

5 Likes

A glow for you, glow up music Not a hype track though, but inspiring

“Not a hype track”! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Why try to get some one back that doesn’t value you in the first place?

Don’t be blinded my bro, it’s the image of the relationship working that you’re missing… You can have that with some one else whom actually values you way more

Respect and love yourself my bro, put yourself first… If you don’t, she and others won’t either, you’re sort of declaring it through your actions (wanting some one that doesn’t value you). If you loved and respected yourself, you’d seek some one who loved and respected you as well… Hold your head high, know your worth and others will know it with you as well

Sorry to detrail the topic

20 Likes

Thanks everyone, appreciate the talk

And now back to the thread, most def will be updating after a week! Once again appreciate it everyone fr

7 Likes

Will it provide permanent results over time like the previous glamour?

1 Like

@Vincit, @traxsubliminals, @Muse, @ComfortablyNumb, @Dyslexic_Professor

6 Likes

why did u @ me?

6 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

19 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

8 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

10 Likes

U saying i need this sammy? Ill have u know man,
am beyond charismatic, the aliens love me. Just ask E.T

18 Likes

Were you not saying how you wanted to buy Charisma and Glamour when it was no longer for sale?

12 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

Sorry buddy, had to do it too haha :hugs:

18 Likes

guys stop before @anon51404939 sees this thread

or he will turn it into a Random thoughts thread 3.1v

8 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

9 Likes

Such a nice dopamine rush whenever someone does it.

More more more :joy:

6 Likes