The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

Charisma thread so charismatic that attracts all

13 Likes

It has started

13 Likes

Does this work only for romantic interactions or also for others such as work, selection, and so on?

2 Likes

It is general charisma

it is not specialized on a certain setting but works always

13 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor LETS GO!

7 Likes

This will Bene Gesserit me lol ’ Give me the water’

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks for making this public.

I have to ask. Will this make my energy too welcoming?

What if someone is the same totally non-pleasant person they usually are?

Could lead to more problems than not having the glow and so people don’t approach them. Or is the glow jerk-proof?

Asking for a friend :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I wonder if The Bene Gesserit power of Voice allows them to control others by merely modulating their vocal tones
Is possible. I don’t think is hypnosis thing.

Well in this case body has its own memory yes overtime your energy body will learn and take it as its own. Yet not permanent but for longer time

1 Like

@anon36260187 you were asking fields to be a better salesman, you got lucky.

2 Likes

Are there elements particularly unique to this field that contributes additional to what charisma & glamour, Prestige & Grandeur NFT, Self Refresh, Social Mastery Tag radiates?

1 Like

The torus field is pretty powerful and amplifies the output of the field’s effect more than the others. The self cleansing aspect is a way to keep your energy clean as well so that you are actually exuding a ‘golden glow.’ A very clean and welcoming energy that isn’t disturbed by your inner negativity cause this tends to be an issue (not speaking bout you particularly lol).

45 Likes

does it change the mindset like the prevoius one?

1 Like

Yes

20 Likes

Not a hype track ???
It is xd, nah love the music.

2 Likes

thanks!

3 Likes

This is just an audio track with no mandala?

Yes it is

4 Likes

I tend to produce a “friend” vibe that usually automatically friend-zones me with people I don’t even intend to be serious with lol. Would this just reinforce that type of energy?

4 Likes