The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

Hi @Rainbow_Backsplash!
th-3097787556

1 Like

Would this pair well with the new attract love field?

3 Likes

No matter how much I try to avoid it, an element of my job always end up involving public speaking which I loathe…just not a people person :kissing: Looped this before a meeting that I had no time to prep for…Smooth sailing!

20 Likes

The Golden Glow wow :star_struck: will buy soon

4 Likes

am not really the best person to listen to. But i think u just call it quits and forget it about her. Like completely. Its insulating if she comes back from her EX a couple years later wanting to β€œUnite”.

Time to find somone else.

Good luck my man

8 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor you need this

:smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

My boy is so charismatic he is the most mentioned on the thread

:smiley:

7 Likes

Also I wanna know why this was flagged ?

7 Likes

I think we should b-a-n Josh from using this field. Any more Charisma and he may cause worldwide riots with millions rushing at him! :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

It’s called the golden glow. :wink:

6 Likes

The music has a concept of a progressive bright future. Well at least what i feel.

3 Likes

He already mentioned to me combining Golden glow, Ojas, Atrract Love :grimacing:

13 Likes

Oh dear god, we all should run, while we still can :scream: :scream: :scream:

10 Likes

17 Likes

@Shivy-SzN agree with everyone. Cut it out, it may hurt now, but it would hurt way more in the long run. At least based on what you wrote. You can easily find others who warmly welcome all the nice things you have done and will reciprocate in niceness. And yes, i do speak from experience.

8 Likes

8 Likes

This is gold advice from a person that its the incarnation of Golden Traits .

Yameteeeee (*β‰§βˆ€β‰¦*)

There is a reason why i call him Senpai’ :pray:

Keep Pushing my trade’s Friend :cat: :handshake: :balance_scale:

@Shivy-SzN

My Advice for you ... 𝒒π’ͺβ„’π’Ÿβ„°π’© β„³π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’œβ„’π’œ
5 Likes

π•΄π–˜ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰π–Šπ–“ π–‡π–‘π–†π–ˆπ–π–˜π–’π–Žπ–™π–β“

π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–π–†π–™ π–Ž π–œπ–†π–˜ π–‘π–”π–”π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖋𝖔𝖗

6 Likes

This is a pretty great stack btw (perhaps we can also add Black Martian Jing!)

13 Likes

Little hungrier after listening to Golden glow several times, increased appetite with good mood and me greeting people never happened before

10 Likes