The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

Like attract love fields, positivity fields, confidence fields, hormone fields.

Theres probably more.

6 Likes

Raise your vibration as well…

9 Likes

Did yall keep using it? Any cool stuff happened?

2 Likes

The stack is :
Ojas 2x
Golden Jadin 1x
Golden Glow 4x
Attract Love 3-4x
Chosen one 4x
Andro 1x
Black martian 3x

Playlist time 1.3 hour

Shoutout @Zen

14 Likes

Summary:

87 posts, 1 first impression

10 Likes

And that’s ALL THE TIME…

Nice stack Zen-like Josh! :smiley:

I have most of these audios in my “Ant-Aging” stack, but now added Jindan and Chosen One…

4 Likes

Then you definitely need a replacement Bro! She apparently needs disfunction. Grow forward!

1 Like

Flee from that which flees from thee
~ PontiusRex

3 Likes

That’s a good one. I’m gonna apply it

Added the new Knight audio to Josh-Zen stack, feels great…

9 Likes

It’s only right :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::star_struck:

I love the knight field; I was lucky enough to get the tag :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have the old longer audio, which I don’t listen to regularly due to its 20-min length. I know we only need to hear for 10-min, but I prefer listening in the entirety once - so decided to get the updated one anyway, and totally worth it.

5 Likes

I have the old version too, do you notice any effects faster with this?

first use , i start confess anything that consider bad in myself as a way to release it i think

3 Likes

I would think so, being able to trigger action instead of flight alone is worth it. The “warm welcome” effect too makes you a magnet

1 Like

This audio is awesome :smiley:

the eyes that follow me around, people love being around… Yesterday i had gone to the gym and this girl says hi as if I know her… I literally never interacted with her in the past, she had no sign of confusion on her face in regards to whether or not she knew me… to her she knew me and wanted to say Hi.

In my head I’m just like “What was that??” i was literally scratching my head trying to figure it out and i finally realized what it was, thus I’m here.

23 Likes

This field gives you the “w rizz”( basically means w charisma)

7 Likes

Ok, in addition to the new Knight Mindset, I am going to add the Merry Maker too :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Just an update on that situation… it was indeed a blessing in disguise, I got manipulated, she took my money, etc… in short I am happy I am gone from her, my family didn’t like her as well, it was all a blessing and lesson learned at the end of the day

15 Likes