Updated Gumroad Images + Descriptions

As mentioned here:

I will try to link here to all the threads, where images have been updated for the respective gumroad fields. Let me know if I missed any or if there are more.

• Your Energetic Being :white_check_mark:
  • The Auroch Potion :white_check_mark:
  • The Golden Glow :white_check_mark:
  • Robust Organs For Sure :white_check_mark:
  • Alchemical Revision of Wealth :white_check_mark:
  • Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission :white_check_mark:
  • The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past :white_check_mark:
  • The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing :white_check_mark:
  • The Plasma Flaunt :white_check_mark:
  • Order by 3 :white_check_mark:
  • Woven Worlds The Magic :white_check_mark:
  • Full Spectrum Light :white_check_mark:
  • The Reiki Smart Field :white_check_mark:
  • The Crucible of Stored Trauma :white_check_mark:
  • Mythic :white_check_mark:
  • Kubera’s Blessing :white_check_mark:
  • The Acu-Automaton :white_check_mark:
  • Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced :white_check_mark:
  • Soul Restoration Brow :white_check_mark:
  • Soul Restoration Heart :white_check_mark:
  • Soul Restoration Core :white_check_mark:
  • Vibration of Transcendence :white_check_mark:
  • Vibration of Divine Love :white_check_mark:
  • Vibration of Creation :white_check_mark:
  • The Rose Potion :white_check_mark:
  • The Microkinesi Therapist :white_check_mark:
  • Woven Worlds - Contentment :white_check_mark:
  • Woven Worlds - Millions :white_check_mark:
  • Woven Worlds - The Journey of the Chosen One :white_check_mark:
15 Likes

It is probably a subjective experience, but it is a new experience listening to them haha.

I personally connect/associate the field with images as well.

Probably because it is how I imagine the field to actually be.

And hence it “sorta” is.

10 Likes

same

1 Like

The audio doesn’t need to be re-downloaded, does it?

1 Like

No, not necessary.
There are simply updated images and descriptions.

1 Like

Thank you, @moderators for the updated images and descriptions! They are great and nice to get more detailed information on fields. :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

It’s an interesting situation when one does not resonate with an image. The field benefits may be something you desire, however if the image is… how shall I put it? …less excellent than many of the others, I tend to rule out acquisition.

Of course, this could just be a personal perspective, however when I see the price of what ostensibly appears to be high quality fields dropping with seemingly far more sellers than buyers, it makes me wonder if the field delivers less benefits than intended or if, quite simply, the artwork is ‘less excellent’ than many others.

I refer, somewhat candidly, to ‘The Lions Gate’ which is not a Gumroad product, however if a list is being prepared for those images than need refreshing, my two cents is to add that particular NFT to the list please.

Congratulations to all involved in the Gumroad image updates, very well done!

:smiley:

Not sure if you saw the other announcement, all NFTs on TSS are being discontinued after the sale and subsequent site closure, so the imagery for any NFT hosted there likely won’t be updated.

1 Like

Thank you.

Not sure if it is accurate, however I thought I read something that all NFTs (public and private) will be available (not sure how or where) in a month or so for all to acquire?

I suppose the ‘evolution of the forum’ may take many forms and perhaps aspects of this evolution are yet to be bedded down or announced yet?

Really appreciate your information, thank very much.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the post. All public ones are up for grabs now, then the private leftovers go public for a week I believe, and then the whole site gets shut down and as of that moment, all NFTs can only be privately traded.

1 Like

Thanks again for the info, much appreciated.

Being new to the forum I cannot help but think that it’s a great shame that the ‘official’ NFT pages are being shut down. It’s good that they will still be able to be privately traded, but the price gouging that occurs on that trade thread is a real disincentive to ownership.

Prices rise, prices fall. The sun rises, the sun sets. That’s how it goes I suppose.

1 Like

True, but remember, the guild system is run by the mods. The current mods have the most direct interaction with Dream outside of Sammy. Some, potentially all, of the mods were a major part of the more successful NFT releases. So now you have fewer, but far more streamlined, “private groups” creating absolutely next-level fields.

Are you losing something? Sure. But I think in the end you’ll find you’re gaining more. Not to mention all the new fields won’t suffer from being collectibles.

2 Likes

Ok, excellent, thank you.

I will need to check the Guild threads then. That’s what I like about this forum, there’s always a learning curve, lol!

:smiley:

2 Likes