Your Energetic Being

Also available on the Patreon shop below :point_down:
https://www.patreon.com/Sapienmedicine/shop/your-energetic-being-25171?source=storefront

Originally a community project, this comprehensive creation focuses on the restoration and rejuvenation of your energetic being, integrating powerful techniques and processes to enhance, repair, and elevate your energy system. It provides a holistic approach to your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

The first aspect of this creation centers on the complete restoration and rejuvenation of your energetic being. Through elements of soul restoration, whole auric and energy body repair, plus cord cutting, it works to mend and revitalize your entire energetic structure. This process eliminates detrimental connections and repairs any damage to layers of your aura and energy body, restoring your soulā€™s integrity and ensuring you feel whole and balanced.

The second aspect strengthens and upgrades your energy system by removing blockages and stimulating the growth of your chakras using the plasma torus field. It incorporates energy expansion aspects combining various vital energiesā€”Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas, Prana, and Manaā€”compressed into your energy body. This process enhances your overall vitality, expands your energetic capacity, and ensures a robust and dynamic energy flow.

To support your physical well-being, the creation also includes nervous system development and nerve healing, promoting body coherence and stability. It grounds your energy, helping you stay balanced and centered amidst lifeā€™s challenges. This grounding effect is crucial for maintaining a healthy connection between your body and energetic systems.

With ā€œYour Energetic Being,ā€ you will embark on a transformative journey that revitalizes your entire energy system, enhances your vitality, and fosters a harmonious balance between your physical and energetic selves. This comprehensive approach ensures you feel rejuvenated, empowered, and deeply connected to your true essence.

124 Likes

Mind Blowing :eyes:

16 Likes

Wooah!

11 Likes

Thanks so much for making this public! :pray::pray::pray:

18 Likes

Another Masterpiece and a dream come trueā€¦ Wow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

On patreon the supply is unlimited, right? Because I want to get this 100% but this month i have some mandatory expenses.

This can optimize a lot of my listening time, I mean is unreally good, it passivates the internal alchemy, it passivates the soul restoration series, it passivates the eterical Chord cutting.

I mean, for real this is probably one of rhe most overpowered fields ever

21 Likes

@GamiroCFC yep, publicly made as well on Gumroad, so itā€™s unlimited :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Ufffff, Iā€™m so tempted to put my hands on it today, like really really tempted, letā€™s see :eyes::eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

For those who buys it, it would be nice to know how it compares to OG Ojas and to soul restoration series.

10 Likes

Beauuuutiful! :heart: Life got sooo exciting since i discovered Dreamā€¦

13 Likes

? ? ?

Dreamweaver special secret blends.

I think most of the fields are more than their features

3 Likes

Is this also the Nervous system field? Or that will be a different project?

Edit: nevermind didnā€™t see this

Thoughts?

Karma Crucible
Conceptual Congolmerate
PONR
Your Energetic Being
Self Refresh

This is very exciting
This can save me an hour w - o w

9 Likes

Is this on patreon ?

Please check the OP.

Itā€™s on two different sites

Patreon shop
And gumroad

Either or works

(At least i think)

1 Like

The title is detachment for spiritual growth on patreon.
Is it the same field?

This looks like another Major blueprint of power ā€¦
Looking for first impressions If anyone trying out

2 Likes

Once again, my deepest and sincerest gratitude to Sapien and team for the patreon store :heart::heart: eternally grateful :innocent: and holy :hot_face: this field is gonna be a delight! Price seems like a bargain

3 Likes