Audio for Unlimited energy

Maybe Integratron Simulant couple of times or loop Environmental Energy Accumulator alongside and also Sapien Medicine on Instagram: "Listening to this video/audio will make you feel so full of energy and powerful, this is definately what super sayian feels like, or at least somewhat close to. Imagine if you were an artist or made music, would it be great if your songs can do this?"

5 Likes

Soul Restoration (Core)
Jing Jing Jing

2 Likes

Your energetic behing available on patreon.

1 Like

@Naylik Do you have the link to this audio? I can not find it

Pranic swirls is a nice boost👌
Jing environmental/infusion
Chi environmental/ infusion

3 Likes
4 Likes

super human mutant

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

Plasma charged mitochondria, jing

1 Like

Actually I think some looped fields like Plasma Flaunt with zero issues. Jojo did for example.

1 Like

@igem Oh the instagram one is totally new to me. I tried it and it is cool. Thanks

@Owl Which jing would you use? Looping Negentrophy Jing? Or Black Martin Jing? Personally, i don’t feel much on the black martin one. And have you ever looped soul core or jing before? if so, how long? Thanks

@naylik Thanks. I tried but i feel overloaded after looping this 4 to 5 times.

@Jay For jing environment and Infusion, do you play both tracks at the same time?

@Mouldytea Thank you

@shubhamthakur7890 Which jing do you use? And have you looped before? Or overnight?

@igem Thanks. For me, i cannot handle Plasma Flaunt too many times. It’s very strong. I would feel tired (Mentally) after 3 times in a row. Maybe jojo has a strong energy body. Thanks for the thought.

1 Like

I have and For many hours.

First looping Neg jing as thats Negentropic With soul restoration.

1 Like

I played the environmental version first and then I felt that the environment was well saturated about 10 or 15 minutes later I listened to the infusion version.

1 Like

Hey man,

Try Plasma Light and bioactive Beach. May not super-energize you quickly, but I think it may help

1 Like

Jing from the ancient arts album. I only listen to it if i feel the need and loop it fir 30 minutes. But for energy, i prefer plasma charged mitochondria.

1 Like

Hmm I run it all day if I want. But I’ve been using sapiens for 6 + years. What I’ve found also is that it does work quiet well if you let go of resistances after tiring yourself out. It’s the most effective way after finding out a field/energetic work that has things to teach you.
Walking for a long time for example or meditating in the cold. It’ll feel like coming :house_with_garden: and you’ll have no problem looping it for hours. The maelable ego is also one of the best for prepping yourself for energetic work.

Five elements balance should help also.

1 Like

I would go for Chi field instead of Jing regarding active energy levels

Negentropic Chi
The integratron simulant
Plasmatron

Also look into your chakras and vibration levels

2 Likes

@owl thanks, i will give this a shot. 4 Neg Jing is about 1 hour, and then i will loop soul core! Thanks

@jay Thanks, i will try this procedure.

@Powren Thanks. Will give this a try. But i don’t think this is not what i need.

@shubhamthakur7890 plasma charged mitochondria! Oh good idea! I actually did some online testing. Even though i use negentrophy jing chi shen frequently (maybe once per every 2 days), my cell energy is only 20%…which is super low. You need a lot of energy in order to ‘break through’…i will try your suggestion. Thanks!

@naylik Thanks. I will try five elements, as it is on patreon. Canada is very cold (-4 degrees now). I can open window to meditate, but i am afraid cold wind enters into my joints. The cold air trapped inside the joints (knees) will become painful during wet season. Do you use a lot of blanket to cover your legs?

@Byjrodriguez Plasmatron, never heard of it. Let me research. Integratron simulant is orgone, and yes, i have heard about its healing effect. For chi, it helps me to avoid hungryness when i fast, but i don’t feel it gives me an energy boost. Maybe i need to observe more. Thanks!

4 Likes

How did you test your cell energy though? Im curious now…

Super Human Mutant (the old one) - dang gives me a huge burst of energy!

Also, the Pendant of the Magi, I have forgotten what fatigue is…

3 Likes