Discussion for other Creator Channels

Have you tried Adonis Field’s audios?

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
Since I didn’t send you a message, I have to tag you here. You mentioned about SZ Fields that they will damage our nervous system in the long term. If I managed to expand my energy field, will my nervous system still wear out in the long run? I don’t want to take this risk. Is there a possible healthy alternative way that I can continue to use SZ Fields and not eliminate SZ Fields from my life?

1 Like

What’s that about SZ (you mean Spirituality Zone, right?) protocols damaging the energy system in the long run? I don’t feel anything like it when I use them - they’re pretty powerful, just make sure you’re not overdoing them - so run them according to the instructions. If they say “2-3 times per day max”, then it’s 2-3 times per day max. :slight_smile: Did any of you have adverse experiences with them? I’ve been using them quite extensively lately.

2 Likes

That is just my subjective opinion :slight_smile:

My guides and deities do not like these energies from SZ, so I stopped using them. I usually depend on my higher-self or deities to guide me and they have repeatedly told me not to use them. They are not always negative, they in fact guided me to use PU and that was the reason I started recommending PU when this creator was still new to the fields space. My energetic cultivation aka dragon body is incompatible with these energies from SZ.

Might be different for you, if you think you cannot not use SZ, then you need to take a risk, use them and see how it works out in the long term :slight_smile: Try it out, self-experience alone can beat others’ opinions :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I don’t always personally agree with everything SZ’s creator says, but his energies feel solid to me, espescially the mantras and the Destroy Negative Energies set. He also has global meditations which I am a fan of.

2 Likes

On top of what Maoshan said, always remember there are numerous fields that can help you mantain a “healthy” energy body while adventuring into new energies from other creators. From the top of my head, there’s Aura and Energy Body Repair and Your Energetic Being from Captain, Energy Body Repair from Psychic University and Blueprint of Health Etheric Body and Restore Etheric Body and Close Aura Gaps from Maitreya. Also, to protect you from negative influences, there’s Shielding 3.0 from Captain too.

4 Likes

Thanks, I use Your Energetic Being and Inner Armor & Magnetic Resonance for such purposes.

2 Likes

I think you could listen to Torsion field and/or Plasma light beach at the end of the day to keep everything in order. Unless you are one of those people who find plasma light overstimulating them too much.

1 Like

I would take Moashan’s feedback very seriously.

Don’t let expectations of results make you deaf to the voice of your subconscious and higher aspects of being.

Pull your “logic” out of the equation and try to perceive the energy at a deeper level.

You should apply this to everything, and every field, regardless of how much you trust a creator. Some things are just not going to align with your template and you can seriously harm yourself if you stubbornly persist in using something even when you have a gut feeling it’s not for you.

See the higher dimensions and layers of what he is trying to convey, don’t look at it from your perspective … try to peer beyond.

Always be a skeptic, always refer to your higher being.

It is a vast world filled with people of endless varieties of temperaments, it would be very foolish to make assumptions based on consensus. You will always find people to agree or disagree with you on something if you look hard enough… ultimately it is YOUR journey, YOUR lessons, YOUR template… and only your own higher self knows what the ideal path for you is, so…

11 Likes

I have not used her fields much in last few years but she had some good older fields… Christ Consciousness, God Consciousness (I forget the name, this was a 2 part audio), Healing Chamber, Tong Ren, Divine Invocation, Fohat Fire…they were pretty cool fields.

7 Likes

Please allow me to speak, I’ve been with SZ for a while now and every day I use the energy fields published on her channel, Shiva always said to actively meditate with the fields and very few times a day, if there is a need for more listening, have a space of time between them and never use them in a playlist, also for their advanced versions which have twice as many warnings so that no one listens repeatedly, but it is everyone’s free will, SZ advises the best way to use the energy fields, but not everyone will follow this.

2 Likes
3 Likes

anyone got an nzt field?

1 Like

Yeah.
If You Want, You can try this from Morpheus Fields:

2 Likes

i also saw quadibles one, any good sir ?

1 Like

BN’s analogs are good.

3 Likes

Don’t know about Quadible s one, I have not tried it. I also haven’t really tried that one from Morpheus either (barely a few times).
But I do enjoy his work.

Only You can find out what you like.

1 Like

You got psychic mastery, it´s included there.

2 Likes

i thought that was targerted more towards psychic abilities ? atleast from what ive read somewhere on here

1 Like

It´s very comprehensive, it´s worth to digest the description a few times.

2 Likes