The Majesty & Super Serum

Good day friends,

I just have a few questions for the more experienced field users
(I’ve been using the free audios for years but recently got introduced to the paid fields)

1. If I put two mandalas in my phone case would they clash or be less effective?
    (they’re right on top of each other behind my phone)

2. Do you think The Majesty & Super Serum X would have a synergistic effect?

3. Is it okay to keep the mandalas on me 24/7? Ideally I would just leave them in my phone case.

4. If I have 1-2 mandalas on me & I also listen to a field on my computer would the fields clash or not work?

5. Is it normal to feel tired when using a handful of fields or even just by boosting them?

6. I’ve heard mentions of “detoxing” phases, could any of you elaborate on what these are & what to expect?

7. Could you rate my stack?
    I don’t really want to add anymore I just want the benefits from these fields; regardless any insights are valuable :slight_smile:

Stack
Foundational:

• Point of No Return 2x
  • Mana Circuits (Booster) 1x
  • Blueprint of Life 2x
  • Conceptual Realizations 2x
  • New Perspectives 2x

Structural:

• The Majesty 3x
  • Super Serum X 3x
  • Kōritsudō 3x
  • Billionaire Catalyst 3x

End with Acu-Automation 2x

Going by order

1. No, they would just continue on impacting you, no clashing involved. No difference in effective change except if you were to get farther from them. Range plays a part on how strong a field can impact you.

2. For sure. The Majesty is a combination of 3 fields that altogether enhance you both physically and mentally, having a field such as the Super Serum, which is about upgrading you physically, will no doubt contribute and perhaps even speed up the process.

3. It is ok and a common solution used by many members in order to indirectly connect to a field and have it near them when audios and direct connection via meditation or focus aren’t an option.

4. This depends on some things and context. Context wise, if you’re going to play a workout audio, while at the same time using a relaxation audio, things are bound to get complicated. You have to look at all that you’re taking in and think: “Is this helping, or is one offsetting the others?”. Other things wise, you have to know your energy body limits and know when doing two, three, four, or even five fields at a time is good for you both now and in the long run. If you’re going to do just that, you must be at a state in time where you could do so comfortably, otherwise you will feel tired and out of energy for a time.

5. As you use fields, there is sure to be some energy from your body being used in order to facilitate the changes that the fields are causing. Using a battery metaphor, if you’re using many fields that can drain your baseline of 100% by 10% each hour, then you’re bound to feel drained by the end of the day. However, if you use a small handful that drain just 3%, then you can tolerate that and work with it. You can improve your energy body and field tolerance through a multitude of ways which include but aren’t limited to: Your Energetic Being, Energy Expansion Card, Energy Awakening Course (not sure if this still availlable), etc.

6. Don’t have much experience here, sorry

Stack Rating:
I feel as though you should invest some time in using the “Raise your Vibrational State” field as it has been noted that the higher your overall vibration, the more effective fields can be. I would recommend increasing the use of Mana Circuits to atleast 3 times. I also recommend listening to the Automated Grounding audio after Acu-Automation. You should also look into the Self Love stack and take what you can from it in order to reinforce your own sense of self love and love for others. This too, like a higher vibration, helps in making fields more effective.

Furthermore, I feel as though both The Majesty and Super Serum are hard hitting fields and in between that and Kōritsudō, you should add some Jing, through one way or another, to keep your energy up and not run out of steam. The best recommendation I can give you is to play Subconscious Limits Removal Ver. 3.0 before the stack so your mind can really ease into all the change you are doing and not having any limit regarding what can or cannot be possible via these fields be broken down part by part. You can experiment with playing it concurrently with your stack after you have gained more tolerance in using fields.

All the best to your endeavors.

1 Like

You are an absolute legend, I can’t thank you enough for these insights. I’ve been internally questioning these things for a bit but now I have clarity on everything I was worried about, talk about weight off my shoulders.

I took your advice and added SLR & Vibrational Riser to my stack, plus I think I’m going to add Black Martian Jing right before The Majesty.

All in all, I have high hopes for this stack now, SLR really is a gem, thank you! :handshake:

2 Likes

I would use only majesty (male beauty, body changes and mental changes) and I would accompany it with a diet made by a professional and a gym. Once I have managed to improve my physical attributes (3 to 6 months) I would start using super serum to overcome those limits.
If you put it together from the beginning it is very likely that you will exhaust yourself physically and mentally and stagnate in the process. Although there are tools that increase your ability to synchronize with the fields, it is better if you focus on just one.
The fewer fields you use, the better. Majesty is so powerful that in order to use its maximum potential it is best if you are in your best shape. If you manage to use a few fields for a period of time extending from 3 to 6 months, your energy system will have been strengthened thanks to consistency and you will be able to include more fields in the future.

Unless you participate in a Red Bull type sporting event in the next 6 months, you will not need a field like superserum to improve your physical performance. With majesty you should achieve the physical change although more oriented to appearance than performance but it will still improve.

1 Like