New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

Alchemical Jing Charged Blood
Uses our propriety blend of negentropic Jing, mixed with zero point energy and some unconditional love to create and nourishing energetic blend that is targeted to your blood only.
Using the same technique as the much complained about Blood Purifier +

The technique is using the heart as the focal point for the blood charging, as all blood comes to collect at the heart for redistribution etc.
Please enjoy this unique creation
As more strength and vitality flow and nourish the deeper parts of you.

89 Likes

Wow. Thank you @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

13 Likes

Thanks man!

10 Likes

This in the gym :heart_eyes:

… After eating for digestion (@Desiree told me about this one :) )

… After a work out

… Recovering from injuries

The list is endless! A true blessing :)

35 Likes

Thank you so much. Going by the name I thought it would be a 200-500 dollar field. Lmao. @Captain_Nemo

22 Likes

With this now it can be said that “Unconditional Love of the Universe (from Zero Point)
runs in the veins”? :smiley:

26 Likes

Played this once and felt picked up by some- very smooth energy. Feels energetic yet deeply nourishing. :smiley:

25 Likes

Damn I hope he was serious when he uploaded it for free lol
This might even surpass Ojas in term of potency and I’m surprised it’s completely free…it’s the biggest free realstate in history…

30 Likes

I guess this would really do much for heavy metals huh? Regardless of that though. This is beautiful :heart:

8 Likes

Too much mercy.

10 Likes

Right up my alley! Thanks @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

Me too lol. I was hoping it was so I could have the mp3, but hopefully we will see it on Patreon soon anyway.

18 Likes

what happened ?

thank you for this !

7 Likes

I had a worried look on my face when I saw the title and was expecting it to be like 400 or more lol
But I kinda felt like a clown after that :clown_face:

11 Likes

Someone complained a lot about the price of blood purifier +

13 Likes

Thank you for creating this, despite the circumstances around it. Always the bigger person. Respect.

I hope everyone uses it often. Especially the people who act unlovable, as they are the ones who need more Unconditional Love. Then hopefully it overflows into gratitude and appreciation.

44 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

what a shame. they don’t realise how lucky we are

22 Likes

We are very lucky to have a person supply us with things which most would call ‘fantasy’ To be able to change your mind, body and spirit with the tools dream has supplied is a dream itself. Thank you.

46 Likes

I think it’s a nice complement imo. I have N Jing but I feel this one differently, I like it. well this is all subjective but I guess with time we’ll see. I think I’m enjoying the unconditional love in my blood :slight_smile:

12 Likes