Damaged vein valves

Dear friends,
which fields would help to heal damaged vein valves (after a deep vein trombosis)?
The veins in your legs have tiny valves that help keep blood moving back up toward the heart. But a DVT may damage 1 or more of these valves. This causes them to weaken or become leaky. When this happens, blood starts to pool in your legs.

I have this after an accident. I need to wear compression stockings on my lower leg. If I don’t the leg is swollen and painful. I move and exercise and can live my life with this condition but if there are any fields that would help restore the valves (or tighten the vein) that would be great.
Reading through the posts and the explanations of the fields I think that the blood circulation field and the lymphatic one would be good, but still would like to hear your opinions.
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Enhanced Blood Circulation

11 Likes

In addition to the above maybe the following would be worth looking into:

Plasmatron blends Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach with Orgone Accumulator

8 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

That is bad, I know someone who had DVT after driving for so long without taking breaks, he had to be rushed to the hospital. Please be careful and do research thoroughly on the fields and confirm with Sapien if this field would do what you are looking for?

Wish you good health!

Thank you, you are right. Sorry (since I am new on this forum) could you explain how I can confirm a question with Sapien?

1 Like

You can use @ and then type the username without space to link that user to the post (@Leolanya) and the user will get a notification. Captain_Nemo is the boss around. But he would be busy. I suggest still wait for his response and start using the fields because thrombosis is a dangerous condition.

Thanks I understand. Do I now need to write the question once more and link to the captain? Or can I do that by editing something in the original post? Or just by writing @Captain_Nemo like this?
By the way, it took me some time to find out that Captain_Nemo is the big boss here. I am really trying to read as much as I can and follow the rules, I try not to disturb with questions already answered somewhere else (but to be honest… I can get lost sometimes :) I was wondering why he called himself Captain Nemo. I have looked it up and it says that Captain Nemo was a mysterious figure…That’s right! But it also says that : Etymology in wikipedia:
Nemo is Latin for ‘no one’ or ‘nobody’. Totally do not agree! Captain nemo is ‘the one’ :))) I imagine how busy he must be with more and more people joining this forum and following him on youtube. I will wait patiently and send all my love to him, his team but also to you @Kalacakra and all others who are so actively trying to help out.

2 Likes

Yes, you can use @ Captain_Nemo and directly ask your question, rather than tagging him with just @ and expecting him to read all the posts and then answer which won’t be easy for him.

I don’t know why he chose the username, probably his favourite novel/movie from childhood is 20,000 Leagues Under the Seas. :thinking:

1 Like

Hello Léolanya !!

In addition to previously suggested field , “The Clot Dissolver” can help improve blood circulation by removing clots. See the dedicated thread for more info.

I wish you a quick recovery ⚕ :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey Leolanya,

In addition to the other recommendations, the Smart Stem Cells field is excellent for healing and recovery. I imagine it’d help with damaged vein valves.

6 Likes