Enhanced Blood Circulation

Sapien Medicine Single release.
This vaporwave hybrid track is designed vibrate all your veins at the Schumann resonance frequency, (while healing in itself, it may help dislodge and break up any unwanted buildups or blocks) all veins arteries and circulating blood is also energized with far infrared heat to provide a rejuvenating warmth while expanding blood vessels along with forcing more blood into extremities. All designed to get your blood circulating in the most healthy and wholesome way. Long term effects of restored blood flow of course is rejuvenation or a restored bit of functionality in life.

Check out the other albums in the links below.

2-3 times is usually a good usage amount.
(May also remove some parasites in the blood even energetic)

56 Likes

Thank you dear Captain :pray:
Three treats three days in a row :gift_heart:

This one feels special again, will patiently wait for the album to be released and propose it to my dad.

Ps: those visuals though :grin:

14 Likes

Wow! Will be a great combo with Alchemical Jing Blood.

17 Likes

So this will heal and regenerate veins and arteries as well?

9 Likes

It sounds like, from the description, that it will.

ETA: Although I’m not sure why the description describes it as “vaporware.” Curious.

7 Likes

It’s a genre of music.

8 Likes

Wowwwwwww.
All we needwd for the current world crisis is here…clots…attacks…etc…
Immense immense gratitude…@
@Captain_Nemo

12 Likes

Thanks. The things I learn on here every day!

12 Likes

In the last few days I had read something about vascular problems, in reference to the situation that started last year, and now the Sapien team seems to be focused on this topic with all these very important fields that they have developed, which is to say they are always current.
Thank you, gratitude towards you is never enough!

15 Likes

The music sounds so good!

7 Likes

Vascular problems, clotting, poor circulation …attacks are all related problems…n they are all creating havoc in Covid…post covid…n vacccinat d population. We are all to benefit immensely from all the new releases.

17 Likes

thank you :pray:

7 Likes

Immense gratitude, thank you :pray:t2: Thank you!!

9 Likes

My 70-year-old father went to the doctor yesterday for a routine check-up. The guy told him that he was looking 10 years younger; not only externally, but also internally (medical reports). Before even getting started with Plasma Protocol…

The sole of my right foot is doing fine for the 3rd spring in a row. Before, it used to always ache, itch, etc. at this time of the year and throughout summer. There was probably a kind of fungal stuff. Vanished. Thanks to who? Fungus Destroyer.

My spinal column feels like a brand new one.

My overfragile soulmind is balmed. I don’t give a sh… I mean a dime about almost any of my past craps anymore.

(insert 163899590790 other result examples)

That saying: “you make me want to become a better person” applies to you Dreamweaver. So even if the few negative comments about your work, the cult accusations about us/the community, all the nutjobs unable to appreciate your generosity, etc. give me some PTSD (quoting you) and make me want to slap them… I’ll just follow your royal attitude (all the more remarkable in this blood-fields case), taking it as an inspiring example. I feel lucky to have a gratitude enzyme running in my veins, making me see (even partly) what you are and what you offer to humanity + other kingdoms.

46 Likes

Thank youuuuu :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Will this benefit those who experienced mild strokes?

1 Like

If you hadn’t used the plasma…what was ur dad using…that kind of rejuvenated his physical state…would b grateful for ur response.

5 Likes

Hi @archer30,

So I’ve been trying to introduce him to morphic fields since the beginning of the pandemic. But he really started using them regularly since last December = since he’s been living at my place.

He uses Anti Aging (Patreon), a few minutes of Plasma Light, face fields :p (Microcurrent and Glass Skin) daily. Other than those, he uses:

• All of the Longevity Series (x2 each, once a week),
  • The fields in the Optimal Health Stack (Energy Course) slightly more frequently than the recommended interval, especially the heart one (he has a heart surgery history),
  • Vitamins, Supplements (i. e. The Three Ginsengs), Antioxidant fields here and there,
  • Parkinson, Alzheimer, Stroke Help and Multiple Sclerosis fields like 2 times a week as a prevention.

Here is by the way his report from yesterday (I’ve hidden identity info but of course moderators can delete if inappropriate). Pretty good results, except 1-2 things to improve. He’s not super obsessed with his health so he’s doing some excesses from time to time :)))

Unfortunately and due to technical reasons, the results from the previous examination (right column) are missing. So this doesn’t provide a real evidence but still, the values weren’t as good as now last time.

Forgot to add: not really a sportive guy but walks a lot and has a mostly veggie based diet.

Edit: Forgot to add that he’s had a couple of other examinations yesterday but I won’t put the whole file here lol (but would hopefully send them to the Sapien Medicine team along with his previous results). Basically, everything’s ok.

29 Likes

So many beautiful gifts! Thank you for all of my heart :heart:

8 Likes

Gratitude as always @Captain_Nemo. Seems like you’ve been inspired lately. Don’t let the ingrates crush your Spirit! :pray:

11 Likes