The Mana Circuits (Super Charged)

It’s an energetic clearing field. It clears and re-energizes your energetic channels.

As it does that, if your energetic blockages are caused by emotional issues, you could experience this field as as an “emotional clearing” field, but that’s really a side effect rather than the main event, if you know what I mean.

14 Likes

It’s also the ability to act, in the traditional view of the word. With courage, compassion, dedication etc
How you show up in the world

For example a great chief or warrior or medicine woman would be seen as having great mana

10 Likes

I’m gonna try it in a few minutes (I’ll post updates)!
UPDATE: I tried Pranic Swirls before and I felt good, also felt a pulsation in first chakra and felt energised after 3 listens, but with this one I felt the energy throughout my body right through the first listen. With this one I also felt a “bursting” in my neck chakra.
I can’t explain these sensations, they aren’t necessarily physical, they are more subtle.
After the first listen of The Mana Circuits I feel so good and so positive.
Thank God for Sapien Medicine, many thanks for all these beautiful gifts! :pray:
EDIT: I deleted another post/reply, where I said the same thing, that I’ll try this field.

6 Likes

Pranic swirls is awesome. May I also recommend breathe of the belly and automated pranayama :)))

8 Likes

After listen this one 4 days, I feel hot and elevation of blood pressure, I feel a little uncomfortable. I feel dizzy and my stomach is swollen. Need to stop a hour then go on.
It look like my yang chi is elevated as I take some Chinese herbs before. Like monkshood(toxic) , horny goatweed, cinnamon, etc. But no sex drive.

1 Like

huh? how many listens are you going for?

That aside,

Works as a way to distribute the energies.

Potentially also,

New Release - Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing

Enhanced Blood Circulation

4 Likes

just 1 time, may not adapt at first.

Okay, I’ll try to add them to the stack. Thanks Desiree. :heart:

1 Like

If I may ask, are you determining this through actual reading on a blood pressure machine?

1 Like

No, just a feeling. I think it is a reaction of energy. Have you practice qinggong before? On one occasion, my lower Dantian was too much Chi, and then it began to heat up(feel), like a hot egg in stomach. I felt very hot, but when I touched my stomach, I didn’t feel it, but my belly was hot and skin turn red.
That’s scary me.

2 Likes

Got it; thank you. So, you don’t really know that your blood pressure truly elevated? Because until it’s extreme, the elevation of blood pressure is largely symptom-less. That’s why, in my country, we call it “the Silent Killer.”

1 Like

yes, It will slowly destroy your blood vessels and make them more and more vulnerable to blood pressure.
I might rephrase my feeling as “Excitement”. Excitement after drinking coffee.

1 Like

Which is in line with this field’s description, but thank you.

2 Likes

I think it ‘s plasma light make me sick :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That is the sign of detox.

3 Likes

Yes sure. After read All 3 plasma field threads, I found so many users got the similar symptoms.

1 Like

Really enjoy the music and video.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ll get a reply, since it’s an old thread, but what exactly are meridians? Is it another way of saying your chakras?

Have you tried googling?

2 Likes

Meridians are like paths that life force flows

I have. However, I’ve found that there are times when Wikipedia isn’t suitable for things related to anything energetic, especially when they make comments like how there’s no evidence that they’re real.