Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your heart, a problem that seems to be affecting everyone right now as they recover from viral infections, etc. The approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to mitochondria and induced ALA), induced AMPK production, and to collect excess hydrogen through your normal respiration and accumulate it around your heart, each of these provides a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for gentle healing and reduction in inflammation, there may also be a more stable pressure over time for both problematic levels.

2-3 times or as needed.

46 Likes

SM intreacting with the viewers little heartwarming moment :joy: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

THANK YOU so much Dream & team!

This will help many people (including myself)!

24 Likes

Thanks for this audio :blush::pray::sunny:!!!

12 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: Thank You a lot @Captain_Nemo @SammyG!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I want to use this for my mom brother who got leaky heart problem but I just don’t know how to do it… :frowning: :sweat: and Im scared to ask as well lol

4 Likes

Very helpful at these times. I myself can feel the heart palpitations these days post covid. I m using all heart releted fields from then, they bring good relief overall. Thanks dream

10 Likes

Thank you so much for this wonderful release! It’s going to be so useful! :pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

Does this repair broken hearts too? Lol. At least it seems to do so. Extended drainage effect… and that soothing ambience… <3

I was already a regular user of the fields included and upgraded into that new one (and fully benefitting from them) but all those latest blood fields and the Lymphatic Effusion are something else. I feel so washed and cleaned that sometimes I check myself to see if I became transparent :))

Also, it’s also good news for my father: he did have a heart surgery 5 years ago. It wasn’t an emergency, but more an intervention to correct an innate abnormality along with some clearing. At the time (and as usual) he was joking with the doctors, saying “don’t waste your time cutting me, all you’ll find in my heart is the name of my wife engraved on it hohoho!” but I could feel (and still feel) that deep inside, the experience was a little traumatizing for him.

So he too is quite happy to have those new fields and even started to ask for his daily doses like “isn’t it the time to play your weird musics now or what?”

Thank you Dreamweaver and everyone who may have contributed. Like I said already in another thread: I feel way richer than any billionaire in the world.

26 Likes

Yeah … It does… When I listen to the Heart Restoration field It wouldn’t be just the music to bring a dance out of me but the Energetic clearing around the heart area as well. I remember once when I read about emotion-organ connection and as soon as the heart field started playing I felt it washing it all; up up and away :relieved:

I think it’s somewhere in the description too. Maybe it’s the energetic physical clearing that nudges it all off, and maybe it’s the secret spice up in every field … Who knows! It remains my first go-to and relieving heart healing fields!

12 Likes

Very important audio in these times. Thanks Dream and the team :pray:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you Dream and team.

4 Likes

So, I have had an irregular heartbeat with palpitations for some time.
I noticed this especially when I lie down.

Maybe its a post-covid thing although I have never had any symptoms of having had the virus :man_shrugging:

4 days of this (free :hugs:) field 3x a day and its almost completely gone

I’ve also noticed this working on an emotional/energetic level like other people say
Feeling a sense of relief and “heart opening”

15 Likes

Jesus I needed this.

1 Like

Bro I’ve been having this problem especially when I lie down. It could be anxiety/emotional related also that affected us. My guess. The timing of this field is perfect. Interestingly I just recently ordered ALA.

6 Likes

Can this replace heart restorarion ver 2.0?

1 Like

I’m using both, one for inflammation the other for cell repair etc…

10 Likes

It’s been a very stressful week for me and I’m not feeling so well. I ended up getting a mild cold as well as some heart pain. So today I used this field and felt it immediately providing strong relief.

Thank you for this amazing field Captain! :sparkling_heart: What an idea… I join others in saying: this is going to help so many people so immensely to heal and avoid worse complications in the future :pray:

11 Likes

Hope you get well soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

This field is been helping me the same way.

7 Likes