Blood Purifier +

@Lissa I am sorry for your loss.

I am keeping you, your mom and sister in my prayers.

2 Likes

Will this help with anemia?

The most common reason for anemia is a lack of iron and vitamin b12.

3 Likes

@Concernedbutcurious you can also try adding mstates iron + copper as well as hyperbaric compressor

3 Likes

My daughter has come back with a positive COVID-19 test, using the below fields on her, so far she’s doing well, the only symptom she has is the loss of smell and taste … other than that she’s herself… happy as Larry.

I could not find anything related to the smell and taste as a field, I’m open to suggestions

My routine at this moment for the last 3 days is as follows.

Blood Purifier +
Negative Ion Charged Plasma
Alchemical Jing Charged

When not using these I use the Virus Disruptor 2.0 for a good couple of hours, used again the Immunity field, taking high dosages of Vitamin C as well, the Plasmastron I keep it on standby for the moment.

My first routine test came back negative which is a relief :sweat_smile: 4 more tests to go in the coming weeks.

22 Likes

The Blueprint of Life: New Release
New Release: Ivermectin
New Release - Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing
Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help)
Vitamin D Production (Energetically programmed audio)
The Lymphatic Effusion+

New Release - Far-UVc Bergamot and Sandalwood

28 Likes

This is a normal symptom as it is affecting parts of the nervous system.

In addition to @_OM’s excellent suggestions (all on point), please add:

Blood Brain Barrier Repair to protect the endothelial junctions, which are disrupted in this case.
(and generally with this virus)

For the nervous system, which disrupts and affects the rest of the system downstream, one can also see how one responds to the protective Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex.

One can also use Plasma Brain of Youth or Brain Regeneration.

22 Likes

Also…
Glutathione
Enoppo
Hepatocyte… Could be included…these helped me n my family.

And
Enhanced blood circulation
Blood clot dissolver every 2 n a half days…

Nitric oxide boost also helped…

3 Likes

Loss of smell and taste requires you to take more zinc.(look up dr Eric Berg DC, YouTube)

Also a word of caution…pls read the description of Blood Purifier. It says promotes clotting. In Covid, blood thickens in some patients…we need to do the opposite of clotting…enhance circulation…dissolve clots…use enhanced blood circulation…

Though it does have VD and other benefits…but use your discretion.

3 Likes

Just a clarification, as I have been seeing this comment often.

As far as I am aware, the Blood Purifier+ combination won’t directly promote blood clotting.

None of the subfields would indicate that either.

The example in the description is merely an example of restoration of ‘normal function’, if excess blood loss or lack of appropriate, healthy clotting (abnormal function) is present.

Your concern is with abnormal clotting in excess.

The field itself helps support normal functions of the blood, and aids in bringing one’s functions back to normal, whatever the form of that may be.

So generally, I would expect this field to aid in bringing one’s functions back to normal and healthy functioning, whether the abnormality is in excess, lack or otherwise. :slight_smile:

But as always, be mindful of your personal reactions and proceed slowly with any detox or difficulties.

17 Likes

Indeed. Thanks for this.:blush:
And we also need to know…in the post Vax lot …spikes can cause clotting or bleeding. So…we can’t do too much of either…so…it’s better…n preferred to have ideal blood functioning…

1 Like

I put on the earphones and tried it, the blood flow in the body is obvious

The whole body is hot

8 Likes

Hi! And, is this alright for tachycardia, fluctuating blood pressure (like from hypo to hyper), microcirculation (I just want to double check on that, bc yes I see circulation!), phlebitis, and autoimmune? Thank you ❤️‍🔥
PS: if the above don’t fall under this field, do they for Plasma Protocol #3?

3 Likes

Uh lala

Ye it can help with those …

Perhaps you may enjoy and reap the bennefits of Pure magnetic Hearth Coherence .

The description and testimonials could help with your decission of which to use .

5 Likes

I can get both. Should I get both? I’m very indecisive sos

You can .

Just try to use it in a concient way so you can know which audio its doing what

3 Likes

@AkiraTheWild Ok, I so I read the description and I recall that Mythic’s third field is like the total body version of that. I have mythic …um is that and maybe getting the heart field enough? Or like do I even need to get the heart field because I have the full body coherence one? Not being cheap I swear lol

Mmmmm Yeah it should be enough

But need to trust in your body senssations and inner compass in some cases

6 Likes

:) alrighty. I just purchased it. Thank you very much Ms.Akira

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General