Vitamin D Production (Energetically programmed audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxeZkSxFdDA&t=10s

Vitamin D is produced naturally in your body, the body absorbs UVB and uses it to convert cholesterol (7-dehydrocholesterol) into D3.
This is then sent to liver where it becomes a useable form form of Vitamin D.
The Programming in this will work with that process to help you produce it. (by drawing in UVB and inducing the cholesterol conversion).
Use 2 - 3 times for best results, supplement as you need.

19 Likes

This audio would be perfect for my elderly mom to use if only I could convince her to listen to it. I think my mom had bad sunstroke in the past. These days if she goes outside she makes sure she is wearing a hat and tries to stay in the shade. If she is exposed to the sun for too long she becomes nauseous and gets bad headaches.

Question:
In the fields that have healing in them like the A.P.E. or Eternity or Advanced healing do any of them also help with vitamin deficiencies?

7 Likes

Just bought a refill of liquid Vitamin D drops last night.

Vitamin D is so important and many people are deficient in it.

4 Likes

I totally agree with you @KingMerc. Even though I live in a hot sunny country I am not always able to be outdoors absorbing all the benefits from being exposed to the sun. I buy little Vitamin D patches for my mom and I to wear.

2 Likes

For sure. Iā€™ve always read that women are more susceptible of being deficient than men are.

Since weā€™re on the topic of the sun,

Iā€™ve always loved the idea of this audio:

https://youtu.be/BrArLHzwbnw

This will be important come winter time.

8 Likes

Umm guysā€¦ i think Noah might be a ā€¦vampire.
Just sayinā€™

8 Likes

I have always heard that if you donā€™t get enough sunlight you get depressed, which we all know is true!

My two kids and my brother who have moved from Africa to the UK at different times have said they got the blues after a couple of months of living there.

I copied this off Google
When it comes to mood, the scientific evidence is clear; the higher your vitamin D levels, the more likely you are to feel happy rather than blue. Interestingly, a 2014 study showed that the positive effect of vitamin D3 on mood was clinically very substantial as compared to other options

11 Likes

Vitamin D

Vitamin D deficiency reduces survival after coronavirus infection 21.08.2020
Vitamin D may be a Covid-19 drug, American study suggests 04.05.2020
After infection with the coronavirus, a high vitamin D level may prevent you from getting sick 24.04.2020
Vitamin D supplement helps women with breast cancer survive 22.04.2020
Vitamin D supplements reduce the risk of cancer death 03.04.2020
Modest dose of vitamin D increases lean body mass 22.12.2019
More vitamin D in your blood means more cardiorespiratory fitness 04.11.2018
Supplement with vitamin D protects martial artists against colds 21.09.2018
Meta-study: lower vitamin D levels, more excess weight 03.09.2018
High vitamin D levels due to supplementation may protect against breast cancer 24.06.2018
High vitamin D levels drastically reduce the risk of diabetes type-2 25.04.2018
Vitamin D3 supplementation makes soccer training more effective 14.04.2018
Vitamin D protects against heart failure 31.10.2017
Meta-study: supplements containing vitamin D protect against colds 23.04.2017
Eldecalcitol, synthetic vitamin D, boosts muscle strength 14.04.2017
Epidemic levels of vitamin D deficiency in elite athletes are easily remedied 08.01.2017
Two weeks of extra vitamin D: fitter, less quickly tired, lower blood pressure and less cortisol 07.01.2017
Vitamin D3 deficiency lowers quality of sex in women 07.12.2016
Fit centenarians have high vitamin D levels 22.11.2016
Sunlight and vitamin D protect against Parkinsonā€™s disease 06.11.2016
Supplement containing vitamin D halves chance of flu 24.09.2016
Daily dose of vitamin D keeps over 50sā€™ muscles in shape 19.12.2015
Too much vitamin D raises mortality risk 12.09.2015
Too high vitamin D levels increase fatal cardiovascular disease rates 27.08.2015
Weight-loss diet works better when combined with vitamin D 10.07.2015
Bodybuilder poisons himself with vitamin D 25.04.2015
More vitamin D, more muscle mass 07.04.2015
Burning fat with circuit training goes better with extra vitamin D 27.02.2015
Meta-study: a high vitamin D level helps you live longer 24.01.2015
Meta-study: vitamin D supplementation boosts muscle strength 13.10.2014
Animal study: 1000 IU vitamin D3 inhibits muscle breakdown in athletes 29.11.2013
Vitamin D supplements work better when taken with large meal 23.10.2013
Vitamin D3 boosts anabolic effect of leucine 19.09.2013
How a soya and vitamin D combination kills prostate cancer cells 10.03.2013
High vitamin D level multiplies survival chances of cancer patients 04.03.2013
Suffer from continuous colds? Try vitamin D3 24.02.2013
Course of vitamin D reduces body fat 03.12.2012
Less fat and stronger bones with mix of vitamin D, quercetin, resveratrol and genistein 13.11.2012
Combo strength training and vitamin D makes waist slimmer 05.10.2012
HMB needs vitamin D 11.06.2012
In-vitro study: vitamin D helps muscle cells grow 30.05.2012
The anti-obesity effect of vitamin D and genistein combined 30.07.2011
Vitamin D improves muscle quality 16.04.2011
Slimmersā€™ breakfast: 550 milligrams calcium and 9 micrograms vitamin D 23.02.2011
Extra vitamin D: more muscle, less fat 31.05.2010
Vitamin D is only anti-estrogenic where itā€™s needed 23.03.2010
High vitamin D level = high testosterone level 01.02.2010
High vitamin D level lengthens life expectancy of elderly Dutch 21.11.2009
Weight loss faster with vitamin D 11.07.2009
Athletes who take vitamin D perform better 03.05.2009
Vitamin D delays aging at genetic level 28.12.2008
Vitamin D extends your life expectancy 22.12.2008
Vitamin D supplement increases muscle strength 13.11.2008
Vitamin D speeds up fat breakdown during weight loss 09.09.2008

14 Likes

Wow that is really interesting!!! I thought my mom was becoming depressed because she lacked vitamin D now reading through your list I can see why she has many other ailments too, her levels must be extremely low or non existent!

3 Likes

ā€¦and itā€™s good for the hair, especially in women.

4 Likes

I am going to put a fresh patch on right now! My hair isnā€™t in the greatest condition. :roll_eyes: :upside_down_face:
Nor do I want any of the other problems that @_OM just listed but I do want all the benefits on his list :smiley:

8 Likes

I played yesterday.
I donā€™t going out a lot so I have had low vitamin D levels.
Some months ago my doctor prescribed me Vitamin D because that was low in the analysis results from my blood/urine.
I guess playing a couple of times per week will be OK to stabilize my levels.

6 Likes

How much iu of vitamin d can it produce after 3 listening?

4 Likes

Yes this is onto know

I supplement vitamin d for over a year now

1 Like

Just because Iā€™m curious and use this everyday but what would you say is the IU value for doing it 2-3 x a day or all in one sitting like Iā€™m aware we are supposed to take in like 10000 IU of vitamin D. Not that Iā€™m worried about vit d toxicity since itā€™s kinda hard to take in too much vitamin d.

And also does the liver being compromised hinder the absorption ? Or does it matter?

2 Likes

Do I need to be in direct sunlight when using this? Iā€™m getting so tan now . :sob:I hope this help me getting enough sunlight without actually being in the sun.

1 Like

No.

3 Likes

Vitamin D is a vitamin function, and more of a role like the following, affecting the role of more than 200 genes in certain genomes, in a sense.

1. Promote integration and absorption, strengthen and accelerate

The effects of vitamin D, disease, osteoporosis, and dental problems. D Broad will contribute to an increase in the cause, which leads to an elevated function.

1. Prevent Cancer

2007 American Journal of Preventive Medicine DD levels ng/mL are associated with a 50% lower risk of more than 53 rectal cancers.

In March 2014, ā€œAnti-epidemic Researchā€, compared with low-level women, it is the level of high-altitude women.

Pancreatic cancer, other cancers, other cancers, and some cancers, cancers are all linked to cancer. , and has obvious anti-inflammatory effect.

1. Adjust the benchmark

2: Two distinct types of inflammatory heart disease and disease-induced beta-cell functional disorders. Expressed to fight inflammation.

Raw food: Vitamin D is necessary for the production of leptin, and leptin can significantly control the comprehensive feeling of satiety produced. A wide range of vitamin D can cause appetite, increase appetite, and increase significantly.

1. Promotes mental health

Vitamin D is an important regulator of cerebral vascular nerve growth, the activity of vasodilation in the nervous system, which can help regulate and cerebral fluid and cerebral fluid, neurotransmitters and nerve growth.

Vitamin D affects the functional status of a wide range of central nervous systems, including memory ability, ability, sleep quality, mood and mood, etc., as well as Alzheimerā€™s disease and Parkinsonā€™s disease.

1. Adjustment adjustment

Vitamin D is responsible for the surveillance and clearance of viruses by the immune system. It can directly kill the phagocytic effect of the original nucleus of the cell, the phagocytic effect of the immune cell nucleus, activate and activate its effect, and promote the position of the immune cell and maintain immunity. counterweight

9 Likes

Does this actually work, how much Vitamin D does it generate?

Is it enough to be used just once, similarly to Vitamin C?

I feel like I prefer natural generation than to be used plant-based Vitamin Dā€™s.

1 Like