Advice? ++ hair

How many times per day?

1 Like

2 times per day

1 Like

Hi @Noesis thanks for your kindness and time

I’m not sure, do you think Platelet RIch hair or Lion’s Mane could help with the problems I am having?

Now I think that I wasnt going bald before listening to hairloss v3, before listening to it I didnt have hairfall I just notice a bald patch in my crown area and thought ok im losing hair but I wasnt because now I see that my twin brother has this same bald patch in his head crown area.

I started to have extreme hair fall nonstop after listening to the audio and now my twin brother who is exactly like me still has a full head of hair and also has this crown bald spot the same thing I notice one year ago but the problem is, I listened to the audio thought I was regrowing hair in this area :( and now I dont know how to make the hair fall stop or to “regrow” the lost hair, I just want it to go back to normal, in my family it doesnt have any bald men and my twin brother has a perfect hairline and full of hair.

2 Likes

I don’t know for certain. my own results have always been a bit mixed

Platelet rich hair should stimulate re-growth without using methods that have caused problems in the past. If something changed in the chemistry or energy (related to hair growth), I don’t know if it would fix that issue. But it might help a little with the cosmetic side of things.

3 Likes

This may be a long shot but you can try the dna repair system

2 Likes

Also try adding vitamin d fields

2 Likes

From what I remember, there were many people that had similar experiences with that hairloss v3 field where damaged hair fell out easily but getting new, healthy regrowth was very difficult.

Having said that, I think you may find these comments from the Vitamin C field on YouTube interesting…

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, i’m going to try it right way. but to be honest, this sounds too good to be true.

2 Likes

Well, the thing is - there’s not really a well-established consensus on what the root cause & true fix for hair loss is in the first place. So, without knowing exactly what to do to ensure a positive result, we’re left with collaborative experimentation. Since others have reported this combo to help them, that’s better than trying random combinations blindly.

Also, this info came to me synchronistically only a few minutes before I saw this thread, so it felt like divine guidance revealing the answer before the question even appeared. That’s enough for me to feel encouraged to give it a shot.

3 Likes

Yeah i totally agree, it’s definitely worth a shot. maybe we have finally found the ultimate cure lol

@Hauru thanks for the answer and time, I have a question ;
Instead of listening, would it better take vitamin D supplements instead of the fields? or should I combine
thanks

1 Like

@MasterOfYellow thanks for the answer and time, I replied the same question above
Do you think Instead of listening, wouldnt it be better to take vitamin C supplements instead of the fields?
or should I combine both
thank you

you can combine

1 Like

You can read this thread, this helped me to reverse my hair loss

1 Like

Ok guys just a update, my hair didn’t stop shedding til this day.

I don’t know what to do to stop it, I wish sapien answer how could I make this field to stop working on me, I also don’t know if its a frequency or subliminal thing but I tried some audios in yt to make it stop and no sucess, it seems like nothing makes it stop. at this point I dont want any hair back I just want my scalp to stop getting oily like crazy everyday and shedding because thats what I got from the field and nothing more, actually I got bald areas and receding hairline yea thats what I got, I just want to make it stop just it I am not angry like I said before, I just want the field to stop working on me, and yes I have stopped listening the hairloss audio very very long time ago.

Hey man, I’ve been on this journey for around a year now. Did many different things but eventually figured out what works for me. I’ve regrown approx 50% of my hair. It was 60-70% before but then monsoon season came and shedding increases in monsoon, so for now 50%. i’ll list audios, routines, and habits. And I’ll pm you the products i used, I don’t like to use drugs like minoxidil and stuff, so my recommendations will be natural and based on ayurveda.

FIELDS :

1. Stem cells targeted to scalp
  2. Shiny and revitalised hair
  3. Platelet rich hair from patreon
  4. Vitamin D ( once in a while )
  5. HGF ( when starting out. Once bad habits stop, you can stop listening to it)
  6. Any fields to address mental health condition.
  7. The new detachment field+ resilience or detached resilience.
  8. Lymphatic effusion ( if you aren’t physically active )
  9. Fields if you have a health issue. Especially if you have gut issues, even normalised bloating
  10. Detox fields once a week & maybe some kidney and liver regeneration field if you suspect something.

SUBLIMINAL - i have two sub running , heal male pattern baldness by luminalplay & hair density by v1per ( on odysee). Both for 30 minutes each + small forehead by luminalplay for an hour

HABITS ( most important imo) :

1. Stress management- some kind of relaxing breathwork, physical activity, yoga is amazing for relaxation, i do yoga in the morning daily and calisthenics in the evening, 3-4/week
  2. Avoid processed food, anything that comes in a packet.
  3. Antioxidants- blueberry, green tea
  4. Check for any vitamin or mineral deficiency or just eat egg
  5. From an ayurvedic perspective, dont stay up late at night as this raises pitta and pitta can cause hairfall, in summers dont consume much food that can cause heat in your body, and add some cooling foods in your diet but only in summers.
  6. Massage - I’ll pm you the routine if you want. Lemme know. This has been a game changer for me.
  7. Scalp cleansing - ACV diluted with water. 2:4. Twice a week. After shampooing, spray the mixture on your scalp, let it work for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it off.
  8. Opt for some actual natural shampoo, not gimmicky ones. You can also make your own shampoo with 4-5 ingredients. Doesn’t take much time and you just need to blend and boil.
    I know it looks tiresome, but hair loss is complicated and best bet is to take care your mental and physical all around health. I’ll also pm you the products ive been using.

And you mentioned that you dont have mpb in family, so do you know your cause of hairloss? Experienced any emotional/traumatic stuff recently or in past a year or two?

7 Likes

Thanks buddy for sharing.

2 Likes

You can also use filtered water shower heads

1 Like

Hi, Marques1!
KY Green Nice to see you again

Looks like you got some good feedback. Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

Hair loss fields might not work on everyone if the reason for their male pattern baldness is gene related or hereditary. Just like with anything else…