Sun Glazer , Sun Tanner

I came across this interview with Dr Stephanie Steneff where she mentioned that the vitamin D produced in our body via sun exposure is sulfated, unlike vit D supplements. The sulfates vit D is linked to cholesterol sulfate in our blood which is extremely important to health.

I am a lay person, and I apologize if I didn’t get the information 100% correct. The video link is here.

My purpose of posting is to ask @Captain if the Sun Glazing and Sun Tanner 2.0 produces vit D sulfates.

I am currently taking vit D supplements and this week found out that vit D in supplements form is toxic. There are info explaining that vit D is used in rats poison and its a hormone, not vitamins . This is another topic and I don’t want to distract from my question on vit D sulfates

4 Likes

You can @tag the captain so the captain can see the message @TCS

Thank you I’ve never reacted well to vitamin d supplements and I had no idea why

1 Like

The two fields you mentioned aren’t really for Vitamin D production.

The Sun Gazing field is to replicate the effects of sun gazing, which is a type of spiritual practice. People who practice it have a list of benefits, but vitamin D production isn’t on that list (or not high on that list). That being said, if your body is going to make vitamin D as a result of your sun gazing (be it, energetic or the physical practice of sun gazing) your body is going to make its normal form of vitamin D (what you’re calling sulfated).

Sun Free Sun Tanning causes the body to produce melanin, which is the pigment responsible for giving us that tanned color. That isn’t vitamin D.

There is Vitamin D Production (Energetically programmed audio) which stimulates our body to make more vitamin D. Since it’s our body which is making the vitamin D, here too, it’s going to make it’s usual form of vitamin D.

3 Likes

Captain told me himself that you should get Vitamin D from The Sun Gazer field, as it is sunlight. Therefore, you should get all of it’s effects.

Maybe this is true. Idk.

4 Likes

Sure, I even acknowledged that in my reply. But is that the main intent of that field?

1 Like

I always got the impression the Sun Gazer benefits were exclusive to the YT video since when gazing at it, it seemed to have the benefits encoded into the graphic. When looking at it, it felt exactly like Sun Gazing.
But on Patreon, it felt like pure sunlight to me. I could be wrong.

1 Like