Vitamin D Production (Energetically programmed audio)

as soon as I played this audio a couple times I noticed how the vitamin communicated with my cells
it said something like “It’s okay now, I’m here.”
I found that interesting
anyways now I feel empowered in thinking negative thinking is just a waste of energy etc

5 Likes

I wanted to clarify: is this only useful if you go out uncovered in the sun? Or will it make your body produce it without sun exposure? I won’t really get much sun exposure where I live plus I have sun allergy if I do without a very high spf.

1 Like

It should work without exposing to the sun.
@Fjsmith

1 Like

Apologies but how does one know? It’s confusing because the description doesn’t state that it makes vitamin d without the sun, it uses uvb, wouldn’t you need to get sun exposure? But then there are comments saying this field is great because they don’t get any sun but can now get vitamin d.
I need to make sure because I don’t want to add another to my already huge list, but really need it if it works without sun.

“By drawing in UVB…”

I’m not sure either, but my best guess would be that if you listen to it, you can more easily absorb UVB and thus the vitamin D production would be amplified greatly.

Then again,
Why don’t you try a day or two without sun exposure, and then a day or two with sun exposure and see if you notice a difference?

Yes it does works without Sun, and that’s what is the speciality of this field. If Dream can create light spectrum field why can’t he create Uvb and replicate the physiological processes of vit d as happens naturally.

1 Like

Yes simulated could be the case but normally it would say so in the description. Would be great if it is!

But from the description it look like it works with sun exposure.

Is it safe to use everyday or could their be chance we intake too much vitamin D which isn’t good for the kidney?

1 Like

it’s said that we should increase vitamin d intake during the winter.

2 Likes

That’s true but should we be cautious so that we don’t overdose to the point it’ll affect one of our organs?

2 Likes

If you stick to the recommended 2-3 times then you should be fine

1 Like

A day or week? I listen to it twice a day.

1 Like

A day, the directions for most audios refer to daily use unless otherwise noted.

2 Likes

This potentially could be Dreams most important audio… especially being a free field. Vit D is a hormone after all?.. I love it how it’s labelled as a vitamin, all part of the bag of tricks we have to unravel I guess :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

“The reason why vitamin D is called a vitamin is because it was discovered in the early 20th century, when scientists were looking for the dietary factor that prevented rickets, a disease that causes soft and weak bones in children. They found that cod liver oil, which is rich in vitamin D, could cure rickets. They also found that exposure to sunlight, which stimulates the production of vitamin D in the skin, could prevent rickets.They did not know at that time that vitamin D was actually a hormone, and they named it after the letter D, following the alphabetical order of the other vitamins” Wikipedia

2 Likes