🌃 City / Indoor Dwelling - Free Stack

Update: Added “Environmental Energy Accumulator” for neutralizing and gathering energy to manifest

:sun_with_face: :cloud: Not getting much sunlight? Especially during winter seasons and gloomy weather.

:zap: :radioactive: Using electronic devices?
Near wifi, bluetooth, wireless, Smart TV, smart meter(s), smart IoT devices, power lines, mobile towers? Feeling headaches or feeling lightheaded or losing focus?

:wind_face: 🫁 Having trouble breathing air?

:deciduous_tree: To cover multiple beneficial fields:

(I’ll be making my own mega thread of all stacks in one for reference and cross linking)

25 Likes

You are wonderful @Divine_Lotus :pray:

5 Likes

Do you use the sun gazer after sunset or nighttime? I’m asking because I keep forgetting to use it in the morning and I don’t wanna possibly mess up my circadian rhythm with it being dark out yet I get sunlight thru my phone lol

1 Like

I sometimes use it after Sunset. I don’t use it at night. I haven’t tested often enough for what it’s like to play it at night since i didn’t want to risk it either.

That reminds me: Even the phones emit ‘blue’ light to keep us awake as well. So i recommend using a blue filter app and use a more orange-y color. For less hassle choose an app with scheduling for automatic acitvation.

1 Like

Not all heroes wear capes, but @Divine_Lotus is making waves and this is just the foreshadowing of what is to come🙌

This forum is lucky to have you❤️

6 Likes

It is an honor!
Knight in Prayer

8 Likes

I’m sure i’m not the only one doing this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Right? She’s so helpful I’m genuinely glad to have her here😊

2 Likes

If you use iPhone do you have any in mind?

I don’t use Apple products but you can try to see if this guide below works. IDK which version of iPhone you have so if the interface is a struggle, you can look up

2 Likes

@Divine_Lotus

You give off energy of Brienne from Game of Throne.

Mighty Knight

3 Likes

I feel like she is more of a Priestess-Sorceress type :zap: :fire: :droplet: :ocean: :tornado: :cyclone:

5 Likes

Thank you for this! :heart:

2 Likes