(New Playlist!) πŸ’ The Divine Spa - Free Stack

Added a new sub-stack
:yin_yang: The Flow Edition
Which includes the environmental fields

Thank you so much, Dream. I cannot express enough the wonders, joy, and appreciation i feel for you and what you do. I share these feelings also for everyone involved in supporting you and each other through time and space.

Great for the following:
  • Emotional release or after
  • Stress relief
  • Detox
    • Some of you might experience some detox symptoms. Please don’t forget water :cup_with_straw: more preferrably, spring water, distilled, and recover electrolytes
  • Sleep
  • Easing the body for positive changes / integrating fields
  • Self love
  • After a workout regime
Supplement if needed:

Detoxing can be heavy on kidneys and liver

Pair recommendations:

Other Takes:

Set the intention of saturating with some of the clearing fields here at the start.

Divine Spa :crescent_moon: Sleep Edition

Stack for more quiet music to sleep with

Suggestions to add or mix

16 Likes

This is an awesome sleep stack @Divine_Lotus , thank you for taking the time to create a playlist.

I am not sure about Plasma Light though, as I saw members reporting that using it later in the day/evening disrupts their sleep and this applied to me as well.

I am stating this just in case that some members experience sleeping issues, so they know right of the bat which audio is the most likely reason.

2 Likes

See how it feels after using flower of life then get back to me. If that doesnt help then use the automated grounding a few times (do it anyway. Grounding should be our natural state). It should last a few days.

Added the quasi crystal to see if that helps

If not, try energy expansion card from dreamweaver psychic card system (search it)

4 Likes

Update: i notice a lot more now that the more relaxed / calm / peaceful i feel the easier it is to notice issues not just in my physical system but energetic. It’s a lot easier for me to realize what i’m blocking off subconsciously in the more subtle aspects to determine what needs to be healed and promote more mindfulness

3 Likes

Thanks for creating this !
i need somthing more calm i will do grounded then this one .
later will do shadow work , inner child healing , also to be independance.

2 Likes

An update for this collection. Link in main post

1 Like