Environmental Fields

There does not seem to be a thread for environmental fields specifically, so creating one.

Essentially, environmental fields affect the space and environment (and hence indirectly the people in that space). This could be in terms of clearing the space, increasing the energy/vibration of home (Blessing for Hearth & Home), etc.

What are your favorite Environmental fields and how do you use them?

I use them as a Radio stack which I turn on when I leave home and it keeps playing this stack in a loop. I turn it off when I am back home from work (sometimes I keep it on all the time even when I am at home, at a very low volume).

• Plasma Flower Node Connector
  • Vastu Homam (once or twice a day, so not technically part of the stack)
  • Feng Shui
  • Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer
  • Ley Line
  • White Light Waves
  • Sacred Sanctuary (my absolute favorite)
  • The Essence of Mantras (though not technically an environmental field, this does seem to fill the space with the energy from the mantras)

Air Vitalizer (this one is not on Patreon, so I don’t currently have it in my stack)…

41 Likes

I have a stack for “clearing the environment” which I play at night and sometimes during the day:

The White Light Waves x6
The Essence of Mantras x6
The Essence of Faith and Prayer x6

20 Likes

This might indeed be a nice addition! I will add this to my stack :slight_smile:

11 Likes

One of my favourite fields, I play it many many times a day in every possible situation.

6 Likes

I’ve just started lately using all the intersession audios in my environmental playlist, I know there not intended for that purpose but I thought It would be nice to just have there presence around the house. Not Shure if its the best way to use the intersession fields, but its what I am doing lately.

9 Likes

As long as you feel ok. Last summer/autumn I was totally obsessed with all of those. Looping Alien Intercession many nights, experimenting for hours with the Sacred Places albums, the Galactic Infusion meditations, Devic Intercession, Agartha, etc. With Angels in between. I didn’t want to discriminate so I just party-ed with all of them. It was fun, even if sometimes I was loosing my inner compass.

For me that was the only way to select the few ones that I’m still using on a regular basis. One of the things for which I eventually stopped caring about books, written/channeled resources, stereotyped descriptions, forum advice, etc. (even though some were/are valuable).

Now I have almost weekly appointments with the few remaining ones. I consult with each of them for very specific questions. “Knowing” better who’s providing me what.

I hope you’ll have fruitful discoveries :)

13 Likes

Thanks for the lovely insight Bronyraur, I would say angle is fav always feel a warm embrace.

9 Likes

I basically just play the plasma flower from one phone and normal playlist from the other one :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Absolutely! Angelic Intercession is probably my most spammed track ever…

I’ve used it for every imaginable thing with amazing results - from sending healing to my Mom, to seeking help with neighbor’s toxic family member to escaping severe weather…

30 Likes

Feng shui master of the shire.
You could live in a dark garage and use it, it would feel like a penthouse with flowers and sun light. You know some places just feel bad.

To have a nice environnement in house takes work
Makes you love your environment and it looks/feel different

I use it for 30min- 1-2h to really get the Christmas vibe

Miles below comes the awesome energy accumulator and white light wave

33 Likes

Thanks Philip! I forgot this super important field, which is also in my stack (updated my post now)…

12 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer thanks for this thread, about to automate the playlist.

Got the computer to turn on at 9 am everyday now going to have it play all these audios in case I forget to do it manually.

Or might just do the radio Idea and loop all of them.

10 Likes

I use that one a lot too. For big and small things. Infuse my room with it before bedtime. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Adding to what has been mentioned:

I find also that

Chandi
Heart Coherence
Navagraha Homam

Expand quite wide even at a very low volume and affect people around

And of course:

Raise Vibration
Repel Negative Energy 2
Atmospheric Vibration 2
Love Gravitation Weave

13 Likes

The essence of Holy Basil :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: one of my favorite

Golden Frankincense and Myrr

Far Uv Bergamot and Sandalwood

Sakura Blossom

Negative Ions

Far Uv - C light

13 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Hi ! While playing the environmental fields, can we also play another field on another device? I feel it might be a yes but want to confirm anyways.

10 Likes

Yes. Strictly the environmental tho.

11 Likes

Thanks for confirming, @_OM !

5 Likes

A couple more environment fields I’ve not seen mentioned yet:

Radiate Positivity (from Album One)
Positive Vibes Energy
Rain Drops (Energetic Alchemy)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

6 Likes

Hyperbaric one? :thinking: